• ...and so much more!
  • jaarthur0220

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2019
    Columbus
    Just purchased a VP9...heck of a deal on PSA (still waiting on my magapoolza rebate)...haven't had a chance to fire it yet, but feels great in my hand though. Thoughts?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The VP9 was my first handgun. I love the way it feels. I have replaced the slide on mine with an optics ready slide. I thought about selling it, but then decided I like the feel and the way I shoot it too much to sell it.

agn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2024
    Franklin Co
    The VP9 is fantastic. It's my favorite Polymer Striker fired pistol. It has a great trigger and has just enough heft to make recoil great.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I have a P30 and P30SK, the hammer fired parent of the VP pistols and have shot the VPs a while back. Unless you're an outlier, you can make the grip fit your hand like it's an extension of your arm.

If they're on sale with mags, I'll have to check that out...

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Just purchased a VP9...heck of a deal on PSA (still waiting on my magapoolza rebate)...haven't had a chance to fire it yet, but feels great in my hand though. Thoughts?
    One of the best striker fired handguns available period. Shoot fantastic too. I carry one nearly everyday. It’s my 2nd only because my wife took the 1st one!

jaarthur0220

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2019
    Columbus
    I have a P30 and P30SK, the hammer fired parent of the VP pistols and have shot the VPs a while back. Unless you're an outlier, you can make the grip fit your hand like it's an extension of your arm.

If they're on sale with mags, I'll have to check that out...
    Not sure if they are still on sale. Got the FDE with 2 mags for $549. Then a $200 rebate from HK.

Top Bottom