• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    One of the best guns for .40 IMO, along with a Sig 226/229.

That said, I think 9mm does the job, and if I were to go bigger = .45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I have a USP full size .40 S&W and I like it. Hk's don't like Wolf steel case or Blazer aluminum case ammo though. The manual even tells you this! Other than that, it is a great weapon! :twocents: The .40 S&W is my main caliber! It gives you close to the same power as a .45ACP (with the right ammo) and the capacity similar to a 9MM. All my .40 S&W's are very accurate!

Jeffrey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    It's a great gun. I bought my glock 23 when I was in school and on a budget. Granted I would not trade the glock for anything now, I would still love to have the usp.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    The USP was on the top of my list when I was in the market for a 40, but I couldn't find one as quickly as I would have liked, so I went with a XDm. If I saw one for a good price, and had the money, I would leave the store with it. I haven't heard any bad things about the USP 40. No kabooms like a Glock (or XD :rolleyes:). I don't believe you can go wrong buying one if you don't mind the price.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The H&K USP is one of the finest pistols you can own, the fit, function, and reliability is bar none, I have a USP with over 20,000 rounds down the pipe and it is as acuate today as it was when it was new. You wont be disapointed with one. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom