• dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Ok, we can see she is seriously ill.

Yeah, I don't know if physician statements even help much because no physician can release medical records the candidate doesn't want released.

I think the fact she has passed out publicly 3x worries me the most. Much as I dislike and distrust her, I would still think she would try to make the rational choice with the emergency phone call of "incoming". And if she regularly overestimates her ability to stay lucid, then she can't even be trusted to do that.

that was rhetorical.[/QUOTE]

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know about that, but I just read a number of anecdotal reports that blue glasses help with Parkinsons. It doesn't appear to be a mainstream treatment, but has been a known treatment for years now.

Yes, this is true. My dad had Parkinsons for 12 years.

To be fair they were supposed to help with other things as well, but the blue lens' are some sort of corrective lens.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    That's a pretty high power antibiotic she is on, or more specifically has a high rate of side effects from what I have seen and read. I'd be interested in what Hoosierdoc has to say, but I'd be very reluctant to take that particular antibiotic unless I absolutely needed it. That's not a reflection on how serious the pneumonia is or is not. But it might indicate her doctors pressure to use a medication that is going to work the first time rather than taking a chance to need a second one

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So then it was on the side of more risk…..risk is good for the horse. The more the better……but I still think she would be much better off with MJ doctor.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    yeah we don't use it at our hospital unless we have to, or its sister drug ciprofloxacin. Just better options out there unless the bacteria are resistant to everything but that.

That's a pretty high power antibiotic she is on, or more specifically has a high rate of side effects from what I have seen and read. I'd be interested in what Hoosierdoc has to say, but I'd be very reluctant to take that particular antibiotic unless I absolutely needed it. That's not a reflection on how serious the pneumonia is or is not. But it might indicate her doctors pressure to use a medication that is going to work the first time rather than taking a chance to need a second one

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Would this antibiotic be good for horses?
    Doubtful; too likely to cause long term problems.

Before you would ever consider that costly of an antibiotic on a horse though it would have to be a horse capable of winning a race or producing quality offspring, ya know offering value in some way.

I'll leave it to you as to how that applies here.

Top Bottom