• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I saw a blurb of "a guy" shooting a pumpkin to carve it this morning on WTHR. I could tell it was hickok45, though they didn't identify him or show more than a few seconds of him shooting a smiley face on a pumpkin, with what looked like a .45.

I was just checking out msn.com and saw he was on the front page with the blurb "Pumpkin carved with a gun". They're calling it a viral video :ar15:

Man carves pumpkin with gun in viral video

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The WTHR people sounded rather neutral about the idea... like it didn't make sense to carve a pumpkin with a gun. I thought it was pretty cool and shocking to see a youtube personality I'm familiar with on the local morning news.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The writer also seemed to be surprised that there was a mirror image smiley on the other side of the pumpkin. Did he really think that it would only penetrate one side? Reading stuff like this is always equally hilarious and sad.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Headline bothers me.
    "From the "Don't try this at home" files."

Why not? They make sound like what he's doing is super uber dangerous and only a select few can do it. Fracin' idiots.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I absolutely love his videos, watch them all of the time.

The kids are already well aware of how this years pumpkins are being disposed of once they're past their prime. ;)

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Has it really gone "viral" though. It hasn't even broken a quarter million views yet. I think people just like to use that word now.

Seems like anything broadcast over the internet these days is considered viral. I do enjoy his carving videos.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Has it really gone "viral" though. It hasn't even broken a quarter million views yet. I think people just like to use that word now.

Seems like anything broadcast over the internet these days is considered viral. I do enjoy his carving videos.

I agree. Unless it has close to a million, or more, views in one week I wouldn't call it viral.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Does anyone know where the Hickok45 compound is located? I think he mentions planes from Fort Campbell flying over, in at least one of his other videos (not the pumpkin ones). He obviously mentions Tennessee - but was just curious where in Tennessee.

Top Bottom