Here is a self defense shooting where the attacker didn't think he would get shot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I don't know specifics, it was a short video. I know when someone points a gun at me for any reason and gives me the option to walk away, I would be saying have a nice day as I was walking away. This guy thought he would physically attack a guy who had already drawn his gun. Decisions have consequences. copy the link, take out the spaces before "reel". I don't know why it isn't working here, it works in several other places. I even removed the add tracking trash in the original link.

https://www.facebook.com/ reel/799160851734794

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

I tried sorry it didn't work.

The guy went from "scrap like a man! Put the gun down *****, scrap like a man!" To "oww ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhh ahhh" as he rolled into the street.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Active Self Protection did a video on this one some time ago and provided the back story. Don't have a good way to search to find the video, but you can always spend some time on the ASP channel to find it.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Original URL has a space in it. But it will not attach here. (Probably b/c a facebook policy on that URL)

You can type it in though and it'll work. Just add the 2 lines below in your browser URL bar
    /reel/799160851734794

And the loud-talking aggressor really is a moron. The guy with a firearm gave him every chance to walk away and tried to disengage. The aggressor saw that his opponent was armed and tried to attack anyway. From what I see on the video, it appears to be a righteous shoot.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Video unavailable
    The video plays fine if you copy the link, paste it in an address bar then delete the space behind the "reel" It plays without sound until you select the speaker at the top. It is an example of a CCW situation where the attacker will not take no for an answer. The man with the gun was not the agressor, but also knew he could not let the agressor get his gun. The attacker even stated he was going to take that gun as he moved in on him... Then bang. Was it Mike Tyson that said everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth.

Top Bottom