• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The president of Henry Repeating Arms has taken an interest in a 2yr old Indiana boy (Brayden) who was born prematurely and has had serious problems that will require most of his organs be replaced. To raise funds, they've created a series of 33 special edition Henry Golden Boys, the first of which (Ser# BRAYDEN01) is being offered at auction on Gunbroker. The remaining 32 will be sold at retail for $750 each to raise funds for him. If you have an interest and can afford to help, you can check the details below.

VTJjfh7.jpg

02eCURv.jpg

Full Story: Henry Auctioning Custom Rifle to Benefit Indiana Boy - The Truth About Guns

Gunbroker auction: Special Henry ?Indiana Boy? Rifle : Lever Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    He also gave the Friends of the NRA 1,600 guns to be auctioned off at their events this year. The world needs a few more CEOs/Owners like him.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Could not have stated the OP better myself. If you don't mind I totally copied and pasted your verbiage and links to Facebook. WOW, that sounds like a stressful situation to the family! Thoughts and prayers.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Wait, I thought gun manufacturers and gun owners were evil people that didn't care about children. I'm pretty sure I heard that on TV somewhere.

Kudos to Henry Repeating Arms.

Top Bottom