• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I would LOVE to find some place online or otherwise that has 9mm 115gr ammo in stock. I'd buy a case or 2. I'm not picky on brand. Have any of y'all seen any lately?

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I would LOVE to find some place online or otherwise that has 9mm 115gr ammo in stock. I'd buy a case or 2. I'm not picky on brand. Have any of y'all seen any lately?

I haven't found anywhere online that has it IN STOCK at a decent price, but I've been able to find a few hundred rounds here and there at Wal-Marts all this week.

Having said that, I placed a backorder on Cabela's recently that arrived this week as well. I called Cabela's customer service and asked for specific dates of when certain brands were expected to be in (they have this info on the phone). I found Sellier and Bellot that was due in last Friday so I placed my order for 15 boxes. Took right at 12 days from order to arrival.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sportsman's Guide 5.16.09

Nick,
    The Sportsman's Guide had some for sale; it was $290 for 1000 rounds, and that was all they had in stock. I haven't seen anything else in stock.
    Good luck,
    Chuck

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I ordered 5 boxes of the Winchester SXZ from Bass Pro Shops and it shipped on Friday. 12.99 a box of 50, not to bad for the current market.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I happen to know someone sitting on some and he wanted some plinking ammo so I traded him a box of blazer brass I bought at wal-mart for $8

Top Bottom