• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    better

He needs an attorney and either marriage or condom instructions.

Young guys here - this is why you don't get the crazy ones pregnant.

Better to marry them and find out their crazy b4 you get them pregnant.:rockwoot:

Sucks to be your Buddy right now. Tell him to keep his wits about him and listen closely to his lawyer.. If they don't figure out a way to be semi friendly about it, it'll suck to be his kid. And he doesn't want that.:twocents:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I just spoke with E5Ranger375, and he extends his deepest apologies. He missed the warning post by Pami. He'd post an apology himself, but he's come down with a case of the banhammer.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    When did I say you damned anyone? I simply quoted your posts.

Oooops, my bad. My apologies. You were not the one that said I had damned someone. I was replying to assaults at such a high rate I simply got the wrong guy. You were collateral damage, and I do apologize for that.

Mea culpa

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Get a DNA test done then get a GOOD Attorney!!! I went through that crap 13 yrs ago with my daughter Egg donor.. she tried to pull that exact same crap and tried to set up child support... Not going to happen to this guy... I went and got a good attorney and filed for an emergency order of custody and she got served with papers by a Sheriff deputy.. I must say that was fulfilling to get that phone call from her.. and it really scared the **** out of her bc she thought she had the upper hand.. I now say that I HAVE Had custody of my daughter for 13 yrs and she is 13 now and she has been in my care since she was 3 days old.... The egg donor hasn't seen her since she her first birthday..... I have 3 other friends that have Custody of their son/ daughters too.. They (Indiana) are slowly coming around to finding out that men have the same rights as women do to their children.. Tell your friend to keep his head up..

runavw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    What was the outcome of all this.
    There are several of us that have been through that. Only thing it did for me was gray my hair. Kids live with me now so thats +1!

Top Bottom