• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AB9ID

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Noblesville, IN
    My name is James. I am new to handguns in general. I started with firearms last winter with learning trap shooting.

Recently W9ZEB and Pami got me interested in handguns. I must say learning firearms has been stimulating. Not to mention it gets me out of the house on a regular basis.

Today I became the proud owner of a Glock 19. I look forward to learning how to use it effectively.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    It's about time you got around to getting here! Sheesh. I was beginning to lose hope!

I'll have the glamour shots of your new G19 up in a bit.. just in case someone hasn't seen one before. ;)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    You finally made it. Welcome

"This is your Glock (19) There are eleventy billion like it.... But this one is yours."

AB9ID de W9ZEB 73!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    My name is James. I am new to handguns in general. I started with firearms last winter with learning trap shooting.

Recently W9ZEB and Pami got me interested in handguns. I must say learning firearms has been stimulating. Not to mention it gets me out of the house on a regular basis.

Today I became the proud owner of a Glock 19. I look forward to learning how to use it effectively.
    :welcome: James! :wavey:

Enjoy your stay here. I am sure you'll be using your G19 effectively. God willing, you'll never be in a position where you have to do so.

Blessings,
    B

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    For some stupid crazy reason, I saved these as gifs and not as jpgs, so my gallery is all fubar.

But until I'm more awake and more inclined to fix them:

Picture-479.gif

Picture-480.gif

And Mouser supervises the "How to clean your Glock" tutorial (which, yes, included "you shouldn't have to do this again unless you want the things the Glock touches to not get f*d up" instructions).
    Picture-457.gif

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Pay no attention to the 12 gauge pointed at the Mouser.... There were no plans for Caticide that I'm aware of.

I don't think there were enough disassembled guns there. We needed more.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Dad, quit posting the same things twice in the same thread. . . sheesh. . .

Welcome Ham guy. I'm glad Lars and Pami are your guides to gun-ownership. You've already shown that you know more than them by purchasing a Glock 19!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Welcome Ham guy. I'm glad Lars and Pami are your guides to gun-ownership. You've already shown that you know more than them by purchasing a Glock 19!

This might surprise you, but my SIGs just "don't fit his hand." I dunno what that's about. :rolleyesedit:

:lmfao:

He really did try out a lot of different pistols before deciding on that one. :)

***suprised the cat is still alive****:do2:

Me, too! :): But she kept a respectful distance, unlike my cat, who would have been sitting right there in the middle of the towel wondering why we weren't petting him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom