• Status
    Not open for further replies.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I moved to Terre Haute six years ago from Champaign, IL. I now shoot at PROteq in Brazil, IN and am happy I found the place. I have been reloading for 30 plus years now, casting bullets for more than 10 and shooting since I was 10 years old. I'm now 50 as of last October. I have been a very staunch supporter of the Constitution all my life so of course I support the 2nd Amendment with the same vigor. I am a life member of the Gun Owners of America and the Jews For the Protection of Firearm Ownership and an Endowment Life member of the NRA.

I am hoping to meet some people here that live nearby so we can get together and do some shooting. It gets old shooting all by myself all the time. :) I shoot handguns mostly, I also have many of those nasty military rifles and I am also getting into long distance shooting. I recently purchased a Savage mdl 11 BTH in .223 Rem toward this goal and when I am able will get myself a .308 Win though which one is still to be determined for those really long shots.

That's about it, glad I found the place.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Welcome.
    Riley Conservation Club is another good place to shoot/join in this area.
    You're welcome to come as my guest sometime. I'm there often.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I seem unable to find the place in Riley, so if someone will meet up with me somewhere in town I would love to check it out. Then I can put it into my GPS and I won't get lost anymore. Remember, I'm not really from here so even though I've been here a while I am still trying to find things.

If there are people who want to do this, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Glad to be here. :)

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Well, I seem unable to find the place in Riley, so if someone will meet up with me somewhere in town I would love to check it out. Then I can put it into my GPS and I won't get lost anymore. Remember, I'm not really from here so even though I've been here a while I am still trying to find things.

If there are people who want to do this, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Glad to be here. :)

6306 East Gross Rd. Terre Haute, In is the CC address. It is really nice, six shooting bays, a rifle range. Also, when you are down there, check out Terre Haute Guns, the shop is owned by my friend Brian and his Partner Ben and the prices are really good (over the last year, I been to all the gun shops in town).

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    Hello from Clay County
    I shoot at Pro-Tech range also, the owner is a very good friend. Will watch out for you next time I am at the Pro-Tech range, good shooting!

Welcome to INGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom