• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DonEMcC1943

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    Lapel
    Hi. I'm new to this forum. Could anyone help me out on adding images to my posts. I have a gun I'm needing help getting some information on.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Hi. I'm new to this forum. Could anyone help me out on adding images to my posts. I have a gun I'm needing help getting some information on.

Welcome to INGO! In order to post pictures, you need to upload them to a hosting site first and then link to them in your post.

Here are two posts that should help:
    Photobucket- This is better if you want to have an account and save the pictures long-term.
    Imgur- I find this one better if you just want to quickly, anonymously upload and use the picture one time.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to INGO I think pudly has you covered, if you have any additional questions we have and faq. Welcome!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I have a S&W. 22 short model 1 or model 2 pistol. Just wondering if anyone may have info about this gun.

You will likely have much better luck getting info if you post the question in the appropriate section: Handguns

Pictures would be helpful. I'm always amazed at the knowledge that INGO can dredge up when asked about specific firearms. The more info you can give people to start with and the more specific your questions, the better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom