• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Definitely you want a pocket holster even if it's a thin Uncle Mikes or whatever that covers the trigger guard
    I have a Sticky holster I use for this but wouldn't pocket carry a handgun this size & weight
    That is Airweight/Airlight S&W stuff or Ruger LCP or the like...

Here's the tip of the day
    DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THE POCKET YOU ARE CARRING IN
    Stuff Happens & Has...
    Not even lint...

The Hellcat is a nice pistol, Who would have thought...
    The Croatian HS Produkt H11 Re-Branded
    P7210010.JPG
    NOTE: Sticky Pocket Holster, Don't Shoot Yourself in the Leg or Junk

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    My carry for the last few years has been a 365. Only issue I had with it was the grip circumference felt too small. Shot it well, but it wasn't comfortable.

When the HC came out, it felt better in hand than my 365 and was optics ready. So it followed me home. Took it to the range and shot a couple boxes of FMJ, but it wasn't my finest shooting. Have issues with the trigger. Just can't keep it still when pulling it. I can't blame it on flinching since I do it when dry firing also. It seems to be a bio-mechanical problem. No such problem with any other pistol, just the HC.

Bought a Wilson Combat grip module for the 365 and am in love with it. Feels much better in the hand and points completely naturally. Better than it did originally.

Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    It really depends on what you want in a gun. Like others said, it's small, the recoil is kind of ridiculous (for a 9mm). Not super enjoyable to shoot. But man it's nice to carry something that small with 11+1 rounds and 13/15 round mags available. Plus a rail for a light. If you're going to carry the gun a lot, it's a good choice. If it's mostly going to stay in your night stand, get something more enjoyable to shoot. There are a million mid size "compact" guns that fit the bill. If you're set on this size, try out the p365 too.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence

I've used these in bags, not in a pants pocket, but I think as long as the plastic/kydex has strong retention and the pocket is empty of other stuff, the trigger should be pretty well protected.

However if the lanyard is tied to your belt loop it might get snagged on something. And a trigger guard holster probably won't do much to keep your gun in the right orientation in your pocket like a proper pocket holster would

Top Bottom