• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Even if you engage in terrorist activities you don't automatically lose your citizenship.

I was curious about that, I just looked it up ... the Boston Marathon piece of **** bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev, who was naturalized and became a US citizen, is still a US citizen.

You would imagine that killing and injuries hundreds of Americans would make you lose your citizenship.

Maybe it's because he doesn't have a dual citizenship.Not sure.

And thanks for the kind words TT.It would be an honor for me. :patriot:
    You're welcome. America needs more citizens like you.
    Yeah I'm not sure what all the thresholds are for stripping of the citizenship but I know there was one in the news recently that the govt lost the case and the court denied stripping the terrorist of his citizenship.
    And if I'm being completely honest it should be VERY difficult and almost impossible to strip citizenship. The constitution MUST be followed and judicial process too. Very serious once you start denying rights to citizens because you strip them of citizenship. Deffinately should never be politicized.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You're welcome. America needs more citizens like you.
    Yeah I'm not sure what all the thresholds are for stripping of the citizenship but I know there was one in the news recently that the govt lost the case and the court denied stripping the terrorist of his citizenship.
    And if I'm being completely honest it should be VERY difficult and almost impossible to strip citizenship. The constitution MUST be followed and judicial process too. Very serious once you start denying rights to citizens because you strip them of citizenship. Deffinately should never be politicized.

I'm not sure that having a US citizenship once the terrorist is in jail and had been convicted changes anything anyway.
    The Boston bomber has been sentenced to death and is in jail.
    One of the terrorists behind 9/11 (a French citizen) is serving a life sentence in the US.
    US citizenship or not they still have rights and get lawyers.

Top Bottom