• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My lizard brain agrees, but I'm not sure we have the will to stop something like that once we start it.

Can you stop genocide by committing genocide without becoming the baddies? At what point do we abandon the ideal of potential redemption?

When I read books written by Marines who fought in the Pacific during WWII, I see a justified hatred for the Japanese and their unforgivable inhumanity. Yet now Japan is a strong ally. They completely reformed their culture. Same with Germany.

Of course this was only after we bombed them into the stone age so you may still have a point.
    Go back earlier and read about
    Derna, Tripoli
    Battle of Chapultepec
    Battle of Belleau Woods

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes. I know that they have made pro Palestinian state statements in the past. For me though, there is a degree of difference between being Pro Palestinian state and pro Hamas. That was why I wanted to read the statement for myself because I would think if it was new as the post alluded by saying "we all saw this coming" then it would say something about Hamas. If BLM came out as pro Hamas, then that is another reason to hate what that BLM stands for.

I mean, if Californians or Oregonians what to secede from their states to form their own state or become part of an adjoining state I can certainly understand that sentiment whether or not I disagree with it. Taking up arms and killing people over it is another matter.
    Perhaps it would go a long way if they were to speak clearly on this matter.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Perhaps it would go a long way if they were to speak clearly on this matter.

Was awhile back.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Can you name an allied country that has committed genocide since 1942?

When your country has laws Against such behavior it doesn't happen. Our soldiers get sent to prison for any act they should not have done.
    Well, there are like 2 million people in the Gaza Strip. Many are fanatical, many are uninformed or propagandized, and many were just born in the wrong part of the world. They have, for more than a generation now, been a pawns of Iran.
    How do we determine who needs to be killed and who can find a way to live in peace? The immoral thing to do would be to wipe them all out. That would be a long weekend for the IDF. Problem solved, problems staying solved. But now you've crossed a line. I don't think the IDF would actually do that. Or maybe I really hope they wouldn't, though I can understand the impulse give the last few days.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    How would you handle having your citizens killed in constant attacks by one group of people? Does defending yourself against a people that hate you and want your people death make you the bad guy?
    Well not sure Kurds fit that argument with turkey. Ya just asked what allied country commits genocide. Kurds don't go and commit terrorist attacks against turkey . Dondont try and rephrase it like I am not for Israel to have the ability to defend itself. Pretty sure I've stated alot in these threads I am definitely pro Israel. Best thin the US can do for them is just so at it and finish it. Not send what little ammo we have and money we don't.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well not sure Kurds fit that argument with turkey. Ya just asked what allied country commits genocide. Kurds don't go and commit terrorist attacks against turkey . Dondont try and rephrase it like I am not for Israel to have the ability to defend itself. Pretty sure I've stated alot in these threads I am definitely pro Israel. Best thin the US can do for them is just so at it and finish it. Not send what little ammo we have and money we don't.
    It wasn't to long ago kurds blow up a market place in turkey. They do that stuff often. Search news outside the United States.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well, there are like 2 million people in the Gaza Strip. Many are fanatical, many are uninformed or propagandized, and many were just born in the wrong part of the world. They have, for more than a generation now, been a pawns of Iran.
    How do we determine who needs to be killed and who can find a way to live in peace? The immoral thing to do would be to wipe them all out. That would be a long weekend for the IDF. Problem solved, problems staying solved. But now you've crossed a line. I don't think the IDF would actually do that. Or maybe I really hope they wouldn't, though I can understand the impulse give the last few days.
    We don't determine who needs to be killed they will do that themselves. How? Because they will continue to attack and anyone involved should be taken out. Israel isn't killing every.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Was awhile back.

Sounds like we need a counter protest Saturday with poster sized pictures of the bloody bodies of innocent women and babies killed by the monsters.

Who am I kidding? They're too willfully ignorant to actually admit that their heroes are the monsters.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    It wasn't to long ago kurds blow up a market place in turkey. They do that stuff often. Search news outside the United States.
    Search the new and maybe you'll think maybe kurds are reapond to attacks from turkey. The Turkish govt who wants Kurt's eraddicated. Also go into kurd controlled territory. The Kurds who always fought with us who fought isis... etc but this is about Israel. Who are fighting for their existence. And who should eradicate the people who want them to cease to exist

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Search the new and maybe you'll think maybe kurds are reapond to attacks from turkey. The Turkish govt who wants Kurt's eraddicated. Also go into kurd controlled territory. The Kurds who always fought with us who fought isis... etc but this is about Israel. Who are fighting for their existence. And who should eradicate the people who want them to cease to exist
    Kurds have done assassinations of Turkish government officials since 1920's.
    Kurds have their own reasons to fight isis that is because they want to set up a Kurdish nation in the same area.

This thread isn't about Kurds its about Israel.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I know of a few tattoos of this verse.

“Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset”

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Yep, shame all decisions aren't made in the field. Outcomes would be different.
    You Serve?
    Nope, tried to join and got hit by a car before I could start training. So my only point of understanding comes from reading history. Funny how the good guys always win. :-)

I do agree that our military's failure are usually a product of administrative incompetency. But that will have to be something we factor in as a constant.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Kurds have done assassinations of Turkish government officials since 1920's.
    Kurds have their own reasons to fight isis that is because they want to set up a Kurdish nation in the same area.

This thread isn't about Kurds its about Israel.
    Well sure the Armenians would disagree with ya about turkey.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom