• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I guess his billions didn't save him or the other billionaire terrorist that was with him.

I imagine the other are trying to find a hole to crawl into and hide the rest of their lives.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

I guess his billions didn't save him or the other billionaire terrorist that was with him.

I imagine the other are trying to find a hole to crawl into and hide the rest of their lives.

Their only chance is to go off grid by themselves with no future contact with anyone.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    With Qatar being a US “ally”, what happens if at some point Israel hits a highly reliable target in Qatar with a missile that just happens to be a high rise building? What does Joe do? What does Qatar do?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    With Qatar being a US “ally”, what happens if at some point Israel hits a highly reliable target in Qatar with a missile that just happens to be a high rise building? What does Joe do? What does Qatar do?
    Why should Joe do anything?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    She's just leaving the presidency, not Harvard. She'll still be polluting student minds with her Israel hate as a professor or the like. Possibly even without a cut in pay?
    She is leaving the presidency of Harvard, but retaining the salary she had as president - just shy of $900K.

Actually, she would have fit right in at Disney's movie division - all they have done lately is rework other people's work and market it as "new and improved." :spend:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    She is leaving the presidency of Harvard, but retaining the salary she had as president - just shy of $900K.

Actually, she would have fit right in at Disney's movie division - all they have done lately is rework other people's work and market it as "new and improved." :spend:

I can't substantiate, but some of the FNC crew were saying that Harvard had lost over a million dollars of (Jewish) donor money, in the ten days since the loon spoke to congress.

Harvard wouldn't and couldn't get rid of her, but for the building lack of alumni contributions from Jews.

Top Bottom