• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    a westernfield 550c in 20 gauge, my grandfather gave me his favorite gun and he still goes out rabbit hunting with me at 83 god i wouldn't be the man i am without him.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    My favorite 22lr was given to me by my Uncle. 521T Remington w/ iron peep sights. Great shooter, 50's manufactor date.
    #2. S&W M10 4in thin bbl, blued w/ wood grips. Bought used in 1983 for house/personal protection, then to LEO Academy, then in a nightstand drawer till 2001.
    Was used, had to reblue due to holster wear. Pristine condition now. I used a M66 as a LEO, then a G22. Kept the 38 spec as a back up for Wifey while on duty.
    Classic handgun.
    #3. 442 S&W 38 spec. Was to replace 2 snubbies stolen in my home burglary in in 1994. Frosted nickel, Centennial style, no visible hammer-great pocket gun.
    #4. Glock 19. Bought from a Dispatcher from my PD. She gave me a deal, didn't really want any guns around her house. Was unfired when I received it.

there is more, but keeping this current.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    My late father's service revolver, a Smith and Wesson Model 15.

DadsSWModel15-3-1.jpg

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    After my dad pasted away i got all his guns and will never part with any of them... just alot of great memories ... priceless to me... One is his dads 12 ga. single shot that will kick the dog crap out of ya... its prob. my fav. just cause it was his dads...

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    My Grandfather's Astra 300 from WWII. He passed away before I was born, so it has a little extra meaning for me.
    Still shoots ok.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    S&W M15 pics w/ DAD

Great pic of former LEO and Dad! The M15 was a well received firearm in the Police world. Many carried those, and the M66 357 mag version. Our local Sheriff Dept carried the M66, so as a Deputy Marshal we did as well. The K frames have been solid shooters, magnums usually shot with 38 Spec + rds, and 125 gr HPs for duty.
    My M10 above post was an issue firearm for US Steel Plant Protection Dept. My Grandfather had worked there for 30 yrs, and they replaced them with the M15s.
    It proved to be my favorite firearm, looked worn, but dependable. After a reblue job, it is mint again, and wearing the original numbered Magna stocks, like your Dad's M15. Great guns.
    Enjoy.

HDFLHRC08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Grant County
    My Grandfather gave me a 1948 Marlin 30-30 when I was born. I have many fond memories of packing it all over the Cascades in South Western Oregon on hunting trips with my Dad as a boy. I still have it, it is still totally functional, and I have no intention of ever letting it go. I also have my Great Grandfather's 1882 double barrel 10 gauge Remington shotgun but it is not functional and is still around for sentimental reasons only.
    DSC01038-800x400.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom