Guns everyone seem to hat, but you love.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minigunjake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2018
    Indianapolis
    What are the guns you see people crap on but you love, and why?

Mine is the desert eagle. I know it's kind of a meme gun that's too large, heavy, and powerful for realistic self defense, but I just love big, chonky guns. Plus the rotating bolt is a neat engineering feature, and the recoil is a blast.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The Taurus Curve. It fits in the hip pocket of my leggings and conforms to the shape of my hip without causing uncomfortable hot spots. I find it to be the perfect BUG to my Judge. Not that you need a BUG when you've got the power of a shotgun in a handgun.

My only real issue is the lack of a Grip Zone on either, leaving me always just a little uncertain I'm holding them correctly.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Interesting question.
    FN5.7
    gLoRfIeD 22, I can hear it now.
    If the Kenosha Kid would’ve used a 5.7, ol’ lefty’s arm wouldn’t have been vaporized, he would not be here.
    Seriously, whoever designed that cartridge needs to hire you to be do their marketing or be an influencer.

Don't ever change my friend. ;)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Back on topic, here are some of my favorite guns I love to hat.

Pratts%2BGun%2BHat%2B01%2BCCF.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I like hammer fired DA/SA autos and DA Revolvers and have carry them a lot. From duty to retired life But to hear the masses if it isn't a striker fired 21 round mag....well
    I took a FNX45 Tac to a Larry Vickers class, and of course most others had ‘normal’ guns, but he asked me in a very exasperated tone “what did the gun salesman have to say to you to get you to buy that?!?” Of course loudly in front of everybody at the line. I had to either slink away in shame or stand proudly and say “I went looking for it on purpose!” I shot ok with it, accuracy was good, speed, meh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Savage Model 64 .22 rifle. Limited to 10 round mags only. Hard to take apart and clean. Usually comes in an ugly black tupperware stock. If you have good mags and ammo, it is reliable and accurate.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I took a FNX45 Tac to a Larry Vickers class, and of course most others had ‘normal’ guns, but he asked me in a very exasperated tone “what did the gun salesman have to say to you to get you to buy that?!?” Of course loudly in front of everybody at the line. I had to either slink away in shame or stand proudly and say “I went looking for it on purpose!” I shot ok with it, accuracy was good, speed, meh.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    I have yet to see you slink away in shame about anything. You are a man grounded in your beliefs and choices. I respect the heck out of that. I say that all honestly and with no purple.

:gheyhi:"I love you bro!"

But seriously, it must not have been that traumatic. You came back for Larry's rifle class.

Top Bottom