• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    part of it is due to the fact that the resident in the whitehouse is making anyone that sells over 600 dollars hs to file it on there taxes {1099], i quit eBay and gun broker because of this action!!!!!!!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    The same thing that's been happening the last few years. Not meaning to be rude about it or anything.

I can still get some deals from time to time. But most stuff is very pricey.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Nothing has changed about Gun Broker. I`ve bought several guns through them, but like with any auction, sometimes things go for way more than they should, and occasionally, if you are careful, take your time, and don`t become emotional about a gun, you can do ok.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I just scored a pretty good deal on gb last night. Cz v22. Guess someone was preoccupied last night around 7 and not watching their bids.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just scored a pretty good deal on gb last night. Cz v22. Guess someone was preoccupied last night around 7 and not watching their bids.
    Timing is everything on GB. I have had good luck with auctions ending in the middle of the day, rather than the ones ending in "prime time" when everyone is home from work. But yeah, an auction ending during the Super Bowl airtime would be a good one to watch!

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    If you buy a new item that is not out of stock everywhere, the prices are pretty good. As far as the new 1099 $600 limit, I do not believe that applies to payments received via checks or money orders. I believe the 1099 are issued by the third party intermediary (gb pay, cc, paypal, venmo). If you recieve a check directly from the Buyer, there is no third party (bank not included). I believe that is how the law reads for now. Also, zelle is excluded from issuing 1099s at this time.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I was about to buy a gun from gunbroker last night and before I went through the checkout process I thought I ought to look at the feedback - 120 negative feedbacks in the past 12 months! No thanks I'll pass! A lot of the F ratings were for not having guns in stock that were listed after the buyer already paid.

I have picked up a few good deals through the years. Last year year I had 6 guns on gunbroker on consignment and 5 of them did very well for me.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I was about to buy a gun from gunbroker last night and before I went through the checkout process I thought I ought to look at the feedback - 120 negative feedbacks in the past 12 months! No thanks I'll pass! A lot of the F ratings were for not having guns in stock that were listed after the buyer already paid.

I have picked up a few good deals through the years. Last year year I had 6 guns on gunbroker on consignment and 5 of them did very well for me.
    Feedback is everything on GunBroker, if you can decipher the idiocincratic nature of some giving the feedback.120 negatives in 12 months tells me to "RUN AWAY!

Top Bottom