• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    OP, two things.

First, the MK25 ships with THREE mags, (so does the M11-A1) not two, so by the time someone actually buys that pistol from them, it probably won't have any mags. ;)

Also,

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore has the MK25 with ALL 3 mags in stock for $849 shipped. Send it to a reputable FFL for transfer and you'll be out the door for quite a bit less than the shop you were at, plus you'd be $40 ahead on getting the 3rd magazine (provided you ever got the two that were in the box)

SIG SAUER P226 MK25 9MM NAVY MODEL | Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I've been looking at the SR9c for a while, and it was my understanding that the one 10rd and one 17rd with grip extension was the standard kit. Like the OP I would be incensed if I was shown that rig and then they tried to sell me the no hi-cap compliant gun instead. It seems like bait and switch and they are definitely substituting a less desirable product, perhaps to move inventory that is a tough sell any other way. I know on Bud's Guns, which I use to get price comparisons, there are two different entrys, one for one 10 and one 17 and one for two tens. You would only get the 2 10s if you specifically ordered it or lived in a state that required it. I would guess if you lived in Cali you simply wouldn't be able to order the other option.

a dealer can order either version, with the 10 rd kit, or the 1-17 and 1-10 version, plus(per rugers website) the sr9c isn't CA approved, the sr40c is, but the sr9c is not!Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.

as i said, the shop i work at, put a sr9c with 2 10rd mags in the case last saturday, it happened to be the one we ordered, no shenanigans.
    and according to brownell's
    sr9 at Brownells
    and midway usa
    http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearchQuery=sr9c

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?users...ge=24&dimensionids=4294846193&searchscope=all

the mags are the same price so whats the point in a shop switching out the magazine?:dunno:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gun shop owner confession here.....If I buy a used handgun and the guy throws in the holster and said holster fits a 1911 or a J, K, or N Frame Smith and Wesson......I keep the holster...:rolleyes:

There I said it...Lord I feel better..I have been guilting over this thread since I saw it and I decided to go ahead and confess...

Hello, My name is Indiucky and I am a holster hoarder....

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    LOL, I just make it easy for the gun seller, whatever shop that is. I live in Indiana, and I carry hi-cap mags, three hi-cap mags, to be specific. I buy an auto-loader, I'll be needing that with three hi-cap mags, thank you. Just give me a price for 'that' firearm with three high capacity magazines, and if I like the price, I'll buy it right then and there.

That just does away with all the 'debate' about how many and what capacity mags it 'comes with'. It comes with 3 hi-cap mags when I walk out of the store with it, LOL. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom