• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Decide to go to my local gun shops to see the frenzy for myself today. Like the news said you have people flocking in to buy while they can. There were people still coming in hoping to buy AR's or any high round mag they can get. I would guess from what I have heard by the employee's many people trying to buy now don't own a gun or would ever own a gun but feel if they decided to buy a gun in the future they wouldn't have the right to. Oh hey if you do own a AW just don't say you own one in a gun shop which is out of them because you will probably get someone following you out to ask if they could buy it. Yea that did happen to me this afternoon and the guy was in the store today asking others if the gun he was looking at was a good price for this type of gun. CrAzY:draw:
    Lets hear some of your recent trips to the gun shop since we have a very good chance to see some sort of gun ban in the near future.

Last edited:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Just came from Big Daddy's in Hagerstown, it was packed too. He still had 27 AR's in stock and 19 Rock River First Responders due in tomorrow for $1099.00 I think he said. Only problem was NCIS so backed up, 3 hour wait.

Last edited:

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I was in a shop earlier today. THey called for a purchase and received a call back later recording. SO the customer started the redial procedure, He got through and then they completed the transaction.
    I guess you just have to stay on it.

Last edited:

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    How is the stock of hand guns looking? I am looking to buy a new handgun after Christmas, possibly a Glock 19/26 or something else that's on the list.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Wow im needing ammo but havent went out to any shops just because of this. hoping to find some 223 to yote hunt with next week
    I didn't see much of any 223 or any 5.56 ammo today and the few boxes i did see were up in price and i think the few they did have were tracers. Time to start reloading and head to Profile Arms learn to reload. Plenty of Glocks in stock and all the goodies to go with them. Does anyone remember when the Glock was the face of evil and was going to create a world of death and mayhem when they came out.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I went to Bradis to take a look and it was sad to say the least. There were some Waffen Works AK 74s left, but two guys were standing over them as if they didn't want anyone touching them until they left some prints on each one. :laugh:

dominicandemon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I went to Bradis to take a look and it was sad to say the least. There were some Waffen Works AK 74s left, but two guys were standing over them as if they didn't want anyone touching them until they left some prints on each one. :laugh:

Went to bradis guns ak's and ar15's all gone

Wow, really, only 2 left? I should check out the local St. Augustine shop.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    There was just a story on WNDU's evening news. They did a story at Midwest Gun Exchange. They said Midwest has sold 1,000 guns a day since that evil SOB did his evil deed. A 600% increase in business.

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    i looked at alot off places online to find ammo and mags... 50 buck for pmags at cheaper.... ammo at most places is sold out also... wow!

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Was at orion arms in jeffersonville in. this afternoon. Hate to say it but looked like black friday at walmart. Last week they had dpms standard on sale at a good buy 590.00 as I recall and several on the racks to choose from, were not flying out the door. Today they were pulling out of the stockroom constantly and there were only a couple left at 740 normal price. Line at counter waiting on nics check. Sales people exhausted. It was crazy. Every salesman had at least 4 in line waiting for them. They expect to be out next week of all ar's. Have not seen it like that since the week after obama was elected. They had high cap mags for ar's, ak's and most others but they were drying up fast standard dpms steel mags still 11.95 had not raised prices on anything I saw. Lotus in louisville did not have any ar mags left in the store. NONE and that is a large well stocked store.

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Last week on Wednesday I purchased a 9mm Shield from Ed Hirschy. He was BUSY but he could get the Shield when no else seems to be able to. While there, I ordered an M&P9 VTAC. It came in today. It was STUNNING the difference. I would say that 70% of the rifles displayed 4 days ago were GONE. He went on to say his back room is getting empty too. His phone would not stop ringing and he had to wait on hold quite some time to run my paperwork with the FBI. I have never seen such a buying frenzy in my life. These guns are both near-impossible to get anyway. Glad I got them just in time. I am also looking for a Mossberg MVP but he said Mossberg isn't even answering the phone.....:(

Why am I posting these pics? I am gloating, of course!:rockwoot:
    smith_wesson_mp_shield-tfb.jpg

smith-wesson-mp40-vtac.jpg

Top Bottom