• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I only know about the person in Ft Wayne that applies Duracoat. Brock Bell. The business name is bellarmor. Google Bellarmor, it comes right up.

Last edited:

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    It may not be an option for you if you are looking for a fancy design, but you may look into your local gander mountain. They do coatings (not sure if it is duracoat). They are a little expensive but you have one close you can drive it there yourself and pick it up and avoid shipping. Just an option.

Mike

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Or you could try your hand at it before you spend the money to have someone else do it for you. They are even selling the kit now with an aerosol spray bottle so you dont even need a compressor. I dont think that durakote is baked on, just have to let it cure.

I have done the KG gunkote at home myself, and the worst part about it was the baking to cure.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Highsmith out in greenfield does a great job at a great price I had them do one of my 1911s it looks sweet and it was cheap..

i dont believe that was duracoat. it was moly resin. i have only used duracoat over moly at the shop once since we opened and it was pink which is not offered in moly. glad your happy though.

Top Bottom