• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Beginner looking for a gun safety course in northern Indianapolis/Carmel/Westfield/Noblesville area. Preferably a course that provides the guns and ammunition. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Try Eagle Creek Range

Check out Eagle Creek's Pistol Range, it is behind the dog exercise park.

You can shoot there on Saturday's and Sunday's for a nominal fee and their Range staff all are extremely helpful.

You need to bring all your supplys although. No gun/ammo rental or sales here.

Their range is reserved for Law Enforcement on weekdays. So the public can only shoot there on weekends.

Here's a link to their Website:

Eagle Creek Pistol Range

Good luck bro!

TK :patriot:

Raven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Since Eagle Creek doesn't provide guns, I would have to obtain a permit in order to use my gun there?

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Since Eagle Creek doesn't provide guns, I would have to obtain a permit in order to use my gun there?

It's generally frowned upon to transport a handgun off your land, unless you are going to a dealer, a gunsmith, or moving, without a handgun permit.

So yes, you'll need your permit to go shooting at a range.

Josh <><

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Beginner looking for a gun safety course in northern Indianapolis/Carmel/Westfield/Noblesville area. Preferably a course that provides the guns and ammunition.

I'm in Westfield. I teach at Danville Conservation Club, and if you don't mind the drive we can provide everything. If you send an e-mail to info at dccsafety dot com I will put you on our list. At this point it might be July before we have a spot for you. June maybe, but right now the club schedule is pretty tight in June.

I'm in the process of looking for an place in Hamilton County so I'll have another option.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    kludge: Please post when you find a place in Hamilton county. I would be interested to check it out with my son.

Hamilton County Fish and Game has a shooting range north of Noblesville. They are a sight supporter, and linked on the main page.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hamilton County Fish and Game has a shooting range north of Noblesville. They are a sight supporter, and linked on the main page.

HCFG is a member-only club and they don't have training courses. Decent place to shoot though.

Top Bottom