• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brosselle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Greenwood
    Moving to the Noblesville area in a couple months. Tried Google maps to look for gun ranges, but got a lot of hits on just sporting goods, etc. Are there any in the area of Noblesville, Fishers, or Carmel?

Mfoster20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Noblesville
    Check out the Elwood conservation club. It’s about 25 mins straight up 37 and a decent range. Been a member for almost a year and it’s been nice. I think it’s $65 for a whole years membership.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Yeah that's about what I've found, too. Shoot Point Blank in Carmel has an indoor range (I've been - it's fine if you're just itching for some basic trigger time). Same for Tim's in Westfield (haven't been).

Fox Prairie is right outside Noblesville and is outdoors, but you can only shoot out to 100 yards and you have to request a reservation. I've not been there either, but the last time I checked out its website I was put off by the fact they had people's full names listed right there on the online reservation calendar.

I'm still kinda new here (not far south of you), and am surprised there's so few options around central Indiana for folks who like to shoot long guns at longer distance. No options really within an hour's drive each way.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Atlanta Conservation Club is one of the nicer ranges in Indiana. That's close. Indiana Gun Club is not far. MCFG on the West Side also a good option.

Heck, you have a lot more choices than I do living down here in Bloomington.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Check out fall Creek conservation club, they're working on a 200-yard range, and for a thousand yards go north an hour to Bass and Bucks in Wabash. Atlanta and Marion County are well run ranges.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    MCFg and Atlanta are limited to Handguns and rimfire, you can't shoot centerfire rifle.

Both require club membership and NRA membership.

Hamilton County Fish & Game is in Noblesville, but just like Elwood CC, they are not accepting new members.
    Hamilton County Fish & Game - Membership Information!

If you are simply looking for a public, commercial indoor range in the area, Tim’s Shooting in Westfield or Shoot Point Blank in Carmel are available. Other Local Outdoor Clubs:​
    • Atlanta Conservation Club- Atlanta IN -Accepting new members​
    • Marion County Fish and Game- Speedway Accepting new members​
    Clubs with 200 yard range:​
    • Deer Creek Conservation Club- Jonesboro- Accepting new members​
    • Riley Conservation Club - Terre Haute - Accepting new members​
    There are quite a few clubs around with 100 yard ranges. If you use the NSSF site you can find them pretty easily: https://www.wheretoshoot.org/
    Regards,​
    HCFG Board of Directors

Top Bottom