• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Dammit ladies, get those numbers up! Get your lady friends involved!

Okay, to be honest, I didn't write that because of some political, ethical, or moral imperative. I just think women with guns are hot! :thumbsup: :laugh:

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Ok, who does this and why? The curiosity is killing me.

"Whenever we would go out, my husband would ask me to carry his gun in my purse," said Spear, who works in logistics. "I thought, 'If we ever get pulled over and I didn't have a permit, I'd be in trouble.' "

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Ok, who does this and why? The curiosity is killing me.

"Whenever we would go out, my husband would ask me to carry his gun in my purse," said Spear, who works in logistics. "I thought, 'If we ever get pulled over and I didn't have a permit, I'd be in trouble.' "

She's probably carrying other parts of him, too.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's up 42% but what percent of women carry?
    Not enough. But the statistic alone is encouraging. Having it means they can. So while they may not have the gumption to carry yet, when they do, they will be prepared. It also means they are considering it. I know of no woman who gets her LTCH for the fun of it. And very few who would have it solely to avoid legal trouble if caught in possession of a spouse's/boyfriend's gun.

To be honest, this is a large part of the reason I choose to OC. Of course the attention-whore component and the need to prove my manhood are by far make up the largest motivation for OCing, but knowing that a woman seeing another woman with a gun might get her wheels turning is scintillating.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Not enough. But the statistic alone is encouraging. Having it means they can. So while they may not have the gumption to carry yet, when they do, they will be prepared. It also means they are considering it. I know of no woman who gets her LTCH for the fun of it. And very few who would have it solely to avoid legal trouble if caught in possession of a spouse's/boyfriend's gun.

To be honest, this is a large part of the reason I choose to OC. Of course the attention-whore component and the need to prove my manhood are by far make up the largest motivation for OCing, but knowing that a woman seeing another woman with a gun might get her wheels turning is scintillating.

My wife got her LTCH, initially, to avoid being accidentally caught with my gun in the car.

That is a very cool/unique reason for OC.

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Great... my wife is a statistic.

At least it's a good one! She is not carrying yet, but is getting more comfortable with firearms. I'd say within 5 years she will be carrying, 2 by time she keeps it in the car.

StunnedMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, count my wife as a new LTCH holder this year. But she doesn't carry, which is probably wise. She likes to go to the range with me but she's certainly not proficient enough overall to carry at this point. Like others, she got the LTCH to avoid any worries about accidentally running afoul of the law.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Scintillating?
    I hate it when I have to get a dictionary.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That's because they found out it's on pink paper.

my wife hurt that statistic. She already had hers. If not it might have been 43%

"scintillating scotoma"

Top Bottom