• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It was only a matter of time before someone came out with a Gun Free Zone App and now it's here. You can list gun free zones on it and the info is shared out to other users so, eventually, there'll be a huge database that you can access. That way, if the mood strikes, you can choose to avoid gun free zones, (like certain businesses). It's available for Android and IOS.

Gun Free Zone App

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Does it have a feedback section where it emails the manager to inform them why they lost a sale?

They must have access to a business database since it lists tons of out-of-home businesses. May be a bit unwieldy.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I do not spend money in gun free zones. If you are afraid of me being armed, i am afraid of doing business with you.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Charlestons retaurant on 82 has one of those stickers on the bottom of the door if someone wants to add it. I didn't see it until I was leaving ..

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    It was only a matter of time before someone came out with a Gun Free Zone App and now it's here. You can list gun free zones on it and the info is shared out to other users so, eventually, there'll be a huge database that you can access. That way, if the mood strikes, you can choose to avoid gun free zones, (like certain businesses). It's available for Android and IOS.

Gun Free Zone App

OR.... The bad guys can use it to ensure target rich environments with no worry of armed resistance. It's a double edged sword...

Top Bottom