• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is it really fun to sit safely armed as we do and laugh at the calamitous ignorance of others?

This may be a good tool to wake up some proprietors. Send an e-mail with a picture of the ap listing their establishment as a [STRIKE]target rich enviroment[/STRIKE] gun free zone on a nationwide data base that may be used by criminals to choose targets.

hodges1976

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    thank you

I am new to CCW and just downloaded this app
    1. Because it is free
    2. Hopefully it will help

Thanks for the info. I may post a review of this later. :ingo:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm going to make sure I show the proprietor what I'm doing when I tag their establishment as a GFZ. And I'll be sure to let them know not only are they not getting any of my money, but I'm also telling the world they prefer to be a soft target for those who would do harm.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Now we need a "You have been added to gun free zones" card

Instead of telling the manager they lost 1 customer, you can inform them if they keep the sign up you will add them to the National Gun Free Zone registry. Let them know that this will serve to inform people who want to dine without armed people in the business they can come here. Also inform them it will also allow bad guys to easily target them, and tell people who carry firearms they can save a trip there. Everybody wins, including the active shooter. Won't the active shooter be surprised when he learns the hard way that the signs have no force of law here.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Meh. I don't need no stinkin' app. I'll just carry carry wherever I go, like I always do. I got a pink slip that says I'm OK to do that. ;)

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Meh. I don't need no stinkin' app. I'll just carry carry wherever I go, like I always do. I got a pink slip that says I'm OK to do that. ;)

It is a national app and if you ever travel to another state that reciprocates with IN, you have to go by the laws in that state. It is a great tool for persuading the business owners in states that the signs do mean something to keep their business a CCW friendly business.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It is a national app and if you ever travel to another state that reciprocates with IN, you have to go by the laws in that state. It is a great tool for persuading the business owners in states that the signs do mean something to keep their business a CCW friendly business.

Thanks. Even though I was being a bit flippant, out of state is a real possibility of where I might need this.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom