• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    If you don't have a copy of 'Gun Facts', you need one.
    This is the most comprehensive collection of anti gun grabber data in one place that I have ever seen.

Gun Facts - Gun Control | Facts | Debunk | Myths

Go to the site and download the booklet in pdf form.
    Don't expect to click on this and read it in 10 minutes.
    There is a TON of information in there.

I did a search and did not find where it had been posted recently.
    Even if it has, it is well worth a repost IMHO.

It's just that cool.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It hasn't been posted recently, but it's been posted here. You're correct, though. This is an excellent resource. It's both authoritative and well-researched, not to mention footnoted so you can backcheck the information yourself. Last, it's intellectually honest.

From the bottom of page v:
    Sources
    All sources cited in this work are accurate to the best of my research. I use the most
    recent data I can easily find. If any more recent data is available (even if it weakens my arguments), I welcome receiving the same.
    Thanks for posting this, Hornett.

Rep added.

Blessings,
    Bill

SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks for the link Hornett. Problem is that anti-gun advocates and liberals could care LESS about facts. Facts are to be trampled, and countered with LIES. This is a tactic held in high esteem by the left. Recent example; Tea Party members SUPPOSEDLY screamed the "N" word at Congressional Reps walking to the Capitol last week. There was no proof of it, and the left continues to propagate this LIE. The facts surrounding Obamacare are in dispute, so the left creates a "smokescreen" of distraction. Same with any pro-gun argument.

Arm yourselves with the fact book, so that you have the knowledge. But also know that anti-gun folks base their arguments on emotion. Look at Al Gore! He was recently asked about this winter and the lack of Global Warming data, to which he replied "Don't you care about the Polar Bears?" Note that he did not try to FIGHT the facts, he used emotion. He knows his excrement is weak.

Top Bottom