• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, if the 30+ year trends in violent crime continue as they have, there's no way that this prediction can come true. Violent crime has been in a steady decline and shows no signs of going back up, other than insignificant statistical blips. He's just dead wrong and ignoring the actual data that's out there.

ZX-14R

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Geee, there couldn't be a correlation between gun deaths and the decline of the economy, could there? I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Nuts!

Garren Wintermute is a hopolophobic propagandist funded by the Brady campaign Bloomberg and others of their ilk. He is not a researcher as he claims. :rolleyes: :runaway::runaway::runaway:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, if the 30+ year trends in violent crime continue as they have, there's no way that this prediction can come true. Violent crime has been in a steady decline and shows no signs of going back up, other than insignificant statistical blips. He's just dead wrong and ignoring the actual data that's out there.

That, Or they could be planning on making cars less safe after 2015. You know the government does own GM now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ted - I borrowed your OP link for the global warming thread.
    I believe it's relevant to the mindset of the pro man made global warming crowd.

As far as the results of the "study" yeah, bull****.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, they can predict the future??? I wonder if they can tell me what stocks to buy. Oh, and where I should go to work for, since I will be looking for work soon. While they are at it, the lottery numbers, so I would not have to work. You cannot predict accidents, or crazy.

Top Bottom