0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    A conversation I had the other day..

Wife - "What's that Black Clip on your belt??"

Me - "My Holster, why??"

Wife - "But your belt is BROWN!!!"

And that's when the fight began.. :)

Seriously, though, Joe's right with the "Fashion" idea. Some women are much more willing to bend their thoughts of appearance to carry than others..

I have several holsters (even a pink one, its ok I can take the laughter :woot: ) depending on what I am wearing.

demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    I have several holsters (even a pink one, its ok I can take the laughter :woot: ) depending on what I am wearing.

Can't let the wife see this or I'll be getting her a pink purse, pink holster, and having a Glock refinshed pink. :rolleyes: Although she might carry on body that way.

BerettaBarbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    HelloKitty.jpg

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    My wife flat-out laughed at the pink Walther we saw today.. she says if you're gonna carry, at least have the decency to carry a firearm that looks like one..

demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    My wife flat-out laughed at the pink Walther we saw today.. she says if you're gonna carry, at least have the decency to carry a firearm that looks like one..

Lucky you my wife has the color scheme picked out but not the gun yet. Starting to drive me nuts.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well my wife has decided to start carrying. Which is a great relief to me, she can shoot which scares me. :) She will most likely be carrying in her purse. My only concern with this is she is more comfortable with a mid-size auto and I would rather see her carry a concealed hammer .38. My reasoning being with a wheel gun pull trigger go bang very seldom do you get a failure to fire, where as an auto there is a greater probability of mechanical failure. My fear being the firearm getting lost, gunked, and or otherwise rendered a paper weight in the bottom of her purse. Do the carry purses render this a moot point? And if so (can't believe I'm about to ask this) are they available in fashionable styles. (shutter).

The wife has been purse carrying for 30+ years. She now is using a Galco gun purse. It has a concealed compartment that opens from the outside, Velcro and or a zipper closes the concealed flap. This purse isn't as nice as her first that she carried for the majority of that time. You can find no name brands on Ebay and the web but I do not know how well they are constructed. The first purse we bought at a cop shop in Indy. Fashionable to me ;)

Concealed Gun Purses, Carriers and Belts "NEW and EXCITING"

tacticalproductsgunholsters_2037_51446

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    I have had CC purses for over 10 years now; high quality ones (and CC briefcases & vests for the guys too) are available at Coronado Leather online. The guns do NOT get dirty, as the special vertical pocket does not communicate with the other purse compartment(s). Multiple styles & leather colors are available. Not cheap, but they do have a 'sale' section.

Top Bottom