• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    Google Kenai chest rig from gunfighters inc. I have a few friends in Montana that use them and give great reviews. I might try one for my 3"GP100.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So my Kenai guide holster arrived today (woohoo!) and I shot a few pics of it on my good friend and nemesis, Bob. I went with the ATACS AU for no other reason than I like that pattern (as you can see). It is definitely comfortable. I like the idea of the kydex over the leather since it is a rough terrain/weather field thingy. I also Like the fact that damaged bands can be easily replaced and wouldn't require another custom leather piece. My one complaint is that I think they could have covered the rest of the barrel a little better. As you can see in the picture they pulled up about an inch short on the barrel.
    Bob1.JPG Bob2.JPG Bob3.JPG

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    I just took my Diamond D for a N frame Smith's out for the first time Sunday. It carried very well except for the leather strap that goes over your shoulder squeeks against the back pack strap. While this would be no big deal during regular hiking, while hunting it is a bit loud. Hope it is just the newness and goes away. Very impressive rig though.

Top Bottom