• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    ...when it is snowing and there's a couple inches on the ground, suppressors are REALLY quiet:D

Blue,
    You're a hopeless romantic!:n00b: [read with moderate scarcasm.]

Most people look over a pristine snow-covered landscape and think about how the white snow is covering all the bleakness of the season....your first thought is about suppressor performance!

I can just see you sitting with your wife looking over a beautiful valley on a crisp clear autum morning and whispering into her ear...."It's so clear, I bet I could hit a 3" bullseye at 500 yards!"

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Blue,
    You're a hopeless romantic!:n00b: [read with moderate scarcasm.]

Most people look over a pristine snow-covered landscape and think about how the white snow is covering all the bleakness of the season....your first thought is about suppressor performance!

I can just see you sitting with your wife looking over a beautiful valley on a crisp clear autum morning and whispering into her ear...."It's so clear, I bet I could hit a 3" bullseye at 500 yards!"

You just discribed most the men here! And a couple of the wemen:D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    meow what is so damn funny? do I look like a cat to you? am I jumping around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? am I drinking milk from a saucer? well do you see me eating mice!? then you stop laughing right meow!

Top Bottom