• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    This REALLY needs to be addressed ASAP. I know tyler is a long time member here as well as a site sponsor, but TWO WEEKS with no reply is unacceptable when you are dealing with other people's money.

tyler, please give us an update ASAP or I will be asking paypal for a refund and leaving neg rep here.

thanks

Agreed.
    I either need my jacket or my money soon.
    I sent my money almost 1 month ago. (October 21st)
    Been trying to keep the organizer updated with all the back-order changes and what not.

Kind of un-satisfied from the start as the organizer never replied to my PM's or posts asking if he got my payment associated with my order as I forgot to include my order in the paypal payment.

slinkus25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    This needs to be addressed by the end of today (Monday), otherwise paypal is getting involved. It's hard to believe Tyler34 can update his post in the status thread, yet cannot manage to reply to this thread.

chewylax8

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I'm fine with waiting too, not a big deal. I know that Tyler will come through. Just wish that he'd be a little more communicative during this process. In an earlier post he said they were back-ordered until 11/25, so hopefully they'll ship out this weekend!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Maybe he's waiting for everything to come back in stock and make everyone happy instead of forcing some to change their orders. :dunno:

This is why so many group buys never occur. Some people want the good deal, but they want it right now and aren't willing to wait. There is no profit on a group buy (per the rules of having a group buy). Maybe we can all have a little patience since this isn't making anyone money and its just in his free time.

Or if you really can't wait that long I'm sure he'd be more than willing to give you a refund. :twocents:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm all for waiting, I have no problem with that. I would just like a little communication while he's dealing with the money I sent him. If he's waiting for them to come in stock, fine, say so. If he put the order in, and is waiting for delivery, fine say so. I don't care one way or another, JUST TELL ME!!!

That's all I'm asking for. I think it is not much to ask for, and should be common courtesy when you are dealing with money that isn't yours.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Thanks Que, sucks that a mod had to get involved, but I sure do appreciate it, as well as the rest of the guys in the buy, I'm sure.

tyler, please don't take offense to my posts. Like I said, I want(ed) to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I appreciate you taking the time to put this together for everyone, just want a little more communication.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Maybe he's waiting for everything to come back in stock and make everyone happy instead of forcing some to change their orders. :dunno:

This is why so many group buys never occur. Some people want the good deal, but they want it right now and aren't willing to wait. There is no profit on a group buy (per the rules of having a group buy). Maybe we can all have a little patience since this isn't making anyone money and its just in his free time.

Or if you really can't wait that long I'm sure he'd be more than willing to give you a refund. :twocents:

I don't mind the wait at all. I can deal with it.
    But communication is key when you are dealing with other peoples money or possessions. I don't care who you are, it is important. You could be Bill Clinton, but I'd still like to be kept up to date on the current status.

*Note that "we" is used more as "I". I don't mean to speak for everyone else.
    Now in response to the post above:

The problem with this is that the order was supposed to be placed after the last 1500. We thought it would be placed quickly and that we wouldn't be waiting a long time. It was never presented up front that there could be month-long delays.

So, all of us paid up quickly, thinking that we would have our jackets in a timely manner. That was almost a month ago.

Now, we have no jackets, and it's starting to get really cold.
    I need to get a jacket soon, but I don't want to waste money on a different jacket because it will be replaced by the soft shell and fleece when they arrive.

See why I'm anxious to get mine asap?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    alright guys super sorry about this I don't really have any excuses, I was just busy and I wasn't even thinking about it, I dropped the ball. don't worry though, I won't take your money and run. I still have the money sitting NOT in my account so anyone wants out give me the word and I'll transfer it back simple as that. so from now on if you have any issues heres my number 812-320-8712. I prefer texts but if you just have to hear my voice you can call. I will have a list of what's in stock by the end of the day and what people have ordered

Last edited by a moderator:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    alright guys super sorry about this I don't really have any excuses, I was just busy and I wasn't even thinking about it, I dropped the ball. don't worry though, I won't take your money and run. I still have the money sitting NOT in my account so anyone wants out give me the word and I'll transfer it back simple as that. so from now on if you have any issues heres my number 812-320-8712. I prefer texts but if you just have to hear my voice you can call. I will have a list of what's in stock by the end of the day and what people have ordered

If I call do you talk Dirty?!
    If not I probably will not be calling... :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

So have you put in any order for what IS in stock yet, or has nothing been done yet?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    ok so here is what is currently in stock:

coyote fleece:
    small-3XL

black fleece:
    small-3XL

coyote soft shell:
    XL-3XL

black soft shell:
    nothing

OD soft shell:
    2XL and 3XL

this is what is currently in stock. the back order dates are jan. 6th and feb. 23rd. for the out of stock items, for those that have items ordered that are out of stock either choose a color that is in stock or I will send your money back to you because I'm not going to hold onto the money that long when I have other things in my business and personal life right now so watching far off back order dates is not in the cards, sorry.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom