• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    just build them all haha...Hey when do u want to meet for the pickups?
    Replied ;)

Ok so, I built two with minimal "scraping", might not have needed any. Perfect. Third one I was screwing them together when I realized one side was warped, I could not approximate the bottom edges. Maybe if I had a vice, but then, I wouldn't trust the screws, lol.

I'll be calling AGP in the AM to arrange a new mag body swap.

I didn't try and assemble the others but they line up without a problem, just like the first two. I obviously didn't fire them tonight, but thumbing rounds in and out, they functioned fine, just like my other ones.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    How do they feed? I am looking into 5 for myself.

I have three gen 2's I've put hundreds of rounds thru, I've never had a problem with them. Not a single failure to feed ever.

These are also gen 2's and they appear to cycle fine, I'l live fire test them this weekend... hopefully all of them if the replacement body shows up in time.

I'm going to do a fluff and buff on my S12 this week to polish up my bolt and carrier and hopeful aid in the occasional short stroking of the bulk pack bird shot. If that happens, those makes will see 200 rounds+ easy this weekend. Otherwise not so many, as the heavier loads are too pricey to be blasting off ;)

I'm working on a S12 review as a guest editor for Military Arms Channel and Sturmgweher that should be up this weekend, all footage will feature the AGP gen2's and a MD20 arms drum(s). ;)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom