• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    So, I'd like to get a couple more AGP mags for my saiga 12 but don't want to have to buy 5 to get the $20 each deal. I'm in process of converting my S12 and don't have the extra cash. Although for $100 I should just do it... ok rambling...

So anyone in NW Indiana want to go in on it? $20 each and we split shipping between each mag order.
    AGP Arms, Inc. :: Saiga :: AGP Arms Build Your Own Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Ill do 1 or 2..How do we do this? Funds and whos ordering the mags? Im in Dyer
    PM me and let me know the details

Last edited:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I'd be more than happy to do the order and ya'll just pay me when you pick up the mags. I'm not driving all over NW Indiana to drop them off though, lol.

Maybe we all pick a day to meet... Tuesdays are all you can eat wings at the Portage Quaker Steak and Lube right next to Valpo for example.

Personally I'd just buy 5, but MD arms is supposed to be coming out with their new double stack mags in a month or two and if they are as cool as they say they will be, these single stack mags won't be as cool to me anymore. Then again, who knows how much they will run.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Ill take 2...i can drive to meet up...Not a problem Just let me know when the come in...Are they Black or do the come in clear? If so ill take the clear if not the black will do

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Ill take 2...i can drive to meet up...Not a problem Just let me know when the come in...Are they Black or do the come in clear? If so ill take the clear if not the black will do

Ok cool deal, I'll place the order. I don't think they make the clear mags anymore, but I'll find out and order 2 of them clear if they do and they are part of the special.

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I know they are out there for $450 brand new. Seems like people are wanting that much on INGO for them used...yeesh.
    Thats because of all the after market parts that were added...$450 for the regular butt stock bone saiga is $450...The retractable stock can run anywhere from $50 to $150..twister pucks can run$45 .Door Breech and so on...So some of these prices can run a used rifle a few hundred more than a new one

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Thats because of all the after market parts that were added...$450 for the regular butt stock bone saiga is $450...The retractable stock can run anywhere from $50 to $150..twister pucks can run$45 .Door Breech and so on...So some of these prices can run a used rifle a few hundred more than a new one

Stocks run anywhere from $32 (for a tapco) to $250 (for an original Russian which I've never seen anyone privately sell).

Twister gas puck (some what over rated but awesome customer service) is $21-23 virtually everywhere.

I'm currently planning my conversion so I've been researching not just prices but also exactly what I want to do. My current factory puck is fine and allows functioning with even #8. I just cleaned it today for the first time, 3-400 rounds thru it, flawless since the gasfixr plug upgrade ($30~). So no puck for me. 3-400 rounds is all that 'twister' or the others guarantee and I don't need it for a compliance part, I'll be way under the 10 parts count.

Anyway, capitalism lets people charge whatever they want. Some people also want full boat retail for used items, lol. Some people may have paid a smith to do their upgrades and want that money back... who knows.

Carolina Shooters supply is a great company to deal with, this must have been where I saw it: $459 +20 shipping:
    Saiga 12's $459.99 IZ109 while supplies last - forum.Saiga-12.com

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Yep. I'm talking about the bonestock, unconverted Saigas that have a few hundred rounds ran through them, then are listed for at least what was paid for them. If I wanted to pay full-price I'd go grab a brand-new one from the closest dealer. :twocents:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Saiga 12ga Shotgun Part #SAI-12

First one I came to. GLSHOOTERS does $20 xfers so it's $519 out the door.

Although I do seem to recall $450 for them somewhere recently... :dunno:

If I can find a Saiga12 for a NOT outrageous price I may be able to participate. Not crossing my fingers though.

Best price around
    Spreadfire Arms - Class III Weapons Dealer, CHL Training, and Private Security Training, Austin, Texas
    WTS: Russian American Armory Saiga-12 NIB $469.99
    Good company, this is who I got mine from.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom