• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mad Brew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Franklin
    Just wanted to make my introduction and say that this forum is one of the most active and professional gun boards I've seen and I'm only saddened that I had not discovered it until now!

A short history about me includes facts like I was born in Greenfield, graduated from Rushville high school, served 4 honorable years in the Marine Corps (Security Forces, Infantry, Range Coach), and then came back to be a Hoosier again before finally graduating from IU with a degree in Media Arts & Science.

Right now, I'm married to my lovely wife and raise our young daughter in Franklin. I currently work as a software engineer. In the past year, my love for firearms was resurrected and I've been actively shooting. I'm getting ready to take the hobby to next level as I plan to convert my Norinco SKS into a bullpup.

I'd also like to start participating in cowboy action shooting, but need to acquire the necessary gear, period duds and all. I also just fired up a blog (don't look now, there's nothing to see yet ;) where I plan to write general commentary about firearms, legislation, and document the SKS build.

Anyways, enough of my long-windedness, I hope I can contribute something worthwhile to the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom