• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Hello all. I can't believe it took me this long to stumble across this site. I was born and raised in central IN, went off to the Army, traveled around for a while, and then came back about 6 years ago. Yeah, my timing sucks, what can I say.:):

I have been into firearms and the 2a for about 22 years now. I mostly shoot semi autos, be they rifles or pistols, and am much more of a rifleman than a pistolero. I am also a prepper, a jack-of-all-trades, have many hobbies from writing to furniture restoration and tinkering on my truck, and an aspiring Gunsmith (someday).

If I ever get the money and the land, I have been giving long and serious thought to making a gunshop/gunsmith/shooting range, but that is long, long term plans I am afraid.

Okay, now that you know more than you ever wanted to know about the new guy, I'll tip myhat and say thanks all for having me here, looking forward to getting to know you all.:cheers:

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Greetings and welcome to INGO

~ Brian

Hello all. I can't believe it took me this long to stumble across this site. I was born and raised in central IN, went off to the Army, traveled around for a while, and then came back about 6 years ago. Yeah, my timing sucks, what can I say.:):

I have been into firearms and the 2a for about 22 years now. I mostly shoot semi autos, be they rifles or pistols, and am much more of a rifleman than a pistolero. I am also a prepper, a jack-of-all-trades, have many hobbies from writing to furniture restoration and tinkering on my truck, and an aspiring Gunsmith (someday).

If I ever get the money and the land, I have been giving long and serious thought to making a gunshop/gunsmith/shooting range, but that is long, long term plans I am afraid.

Okay, now that you know more than you ever wanted to know about the new guy, I'll tip myhat and say thanks all for having me here, looking forward to getting to know you all.:cheers:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom