• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The report was 40-50 yards. Somebody went to the mall today and was told he fired from the pillar, which matches what the GF’s grandmother said. You can see the restroom entrance. Not sure I think that’s 40-50 years but good shooting regardless.
    That was some excellent shooting. I'd be a proud grandfather if my grandson did that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The report was 40-50 yards. Somebody went to the mall today and was told he fired from the pillar, which matches what the GF’s grandmother said. You can see the restroom entrance. Not sure I think that’s 40-50 years but good shooting regardless.

I hope it wasn't 40-50 years. That would be super duper subsonic!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Positive article headline from Yahoo.

Excellent shooting under pressure.
    Very excellent.
    "The time lapse between the moment that Jonathan Sapirman exited the restroom and began shooting, and when he was shot by the civilian (Elisjsha Dicken) was only fifteen seconds, not two minutes," Greenwood Police Chief James Ison said in a statement. "The surveillance video shows Sapirman exit the restroom at 5:56:48pm. He was neutralized by Dicken at 5:57:03 pm."

Dean Weingarten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Has it been reported the distance the shots he took were. My dad said he heard it was quite a long range shot for a pistol. Does anyone know approximately how far he was shooting. 80% hits in a high stress situation is incredible feat itself. If it was a long range shooting wow!
    40 yards. He did the correct thing and used a pillar for supported fire. It also gave him concealment and some cover. The first round probably hit the killer and disabled him, the rest were during the time the killer's body took to react to being hit. I did not see any central nervous system hits, but it appeared two hits were in the right arm above and below the elbow.

Top Bottom