• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I responded. It's an active scene but my role is done. I think the news will be interesting once the story is released, but that's all I've got to say on the matter and won't be checking this thread again.
    so this is as close as we get to confirmation that the shooter was an underage youth put down by a newly minted carrier?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Exactly. Watch for Hogsett, Mears, Carson to be ahead of the bodies getting cold.

Not sure what Hogsett and Mears have to do with it. Greenwood Park Mall is in...well, Greenwood. Johnson County.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only connection to Marion County is that IMPD responded to assist, because it's right on the county line.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I responded. It's an active scene but my role is done. I think the news will be interesting once the story is released, but that's all I've got to say on the matter and won't be checking this thread again.

Many many thank you's for the insider info you have passed along throughout the years! I fear that dialog may have changed?

:ingo:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Not sure what Hogsett and Mears have to do with it. Greenwood Park Mall is in...well, Greenwood. Johnson County.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only connection to Marion County is that IMPD responded to assist, because it's right on the county line.
    IEMS (Marion County) will respond if requested. Also not sure what Johnson County is capable of in terms of body count.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The radio traffic I can only imagine based on what I have heard on the scanner in years past... and I know we can't hear itall.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Confusing radio traffic isn't an indicator of poor training. I've heard traffic that sounded like sped up mumble rap with some high pitched screaming mixed in yet the scene was a beautifully choreographed ballet. I've also seen people communicate in a slow, clear, and concise manner but run around like my 2 year old before bed.

Top Bottom