NWI

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Most of you probably disagree with Greenwald on most things, but I think this article is worth your time. He's shining a brighter light than most of the right does on this BS.

I don't think it's really about eliminating a police force in the US. I think it's about replacing the police force we have with one that has a different mission. Last Summer we saw a model of utopia in CHAZ. They immediately formed a "security" force and their primary duty was not to protect its citizens. It was to protect the collective, in part by enforcing conformity.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I don't think it's really about eliminating a police force in the US. I think it's about replacing the police force we have with one that has a different mission. Last Summer we saw a model of utopia in CHAZ. They immediately formed a "security" force and their primary duty was not to protect its citizens. It was to protect the collective, in part by enforcing conformity.
    I think it's a little more sinister.

There are certain "community wellness" 4th amendment preemptions in SCOTUS case law, and Capitol police are federal, not muni/state.
    Those two things aren't directly related, but looked at holistically....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Greenwald is on Tucker frequently.

As stated above, agree with him or not. He's not a liar or fabricator, like a lot of the left.

The news Greenwald reports is actually varafiable news.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've paid attention to him since he was chosen by Snowden as one of the reporters he trusted to do the right thing with the information Snowden was supplying

He has recently been red-pilled and I think I like him even more
    Being canceled can do that to you. I'm not sure if he was red-pilled or white-pilled though.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This. Jamil is right in that CHAZ is the model as dysfunctional and delusional as it was. What the communists and their allies truly want is a devolvement to anarchy followed by "their people" becoming the controlling force.

For those that know a little of history that looks like most of the warlord, strongman, oligarch driven h*** holes on Earth. You know, places like Yemen, Somalia, China during the Warlord years, the post-Soviet oligarch era, and also many others.

Unfortunately I really don't see this working out the way their little fantasy appears to play out in their heads. If this ever goes hot, there are 20 years of battle-hardened United States military members every one of whom took an oath to uphold, defend and protect the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic. Almost every single one I have ever met have taken that oath very seriously and understand what it meant and what the Constitution says far more than most of the run of the mill non-veteran citizens I speak to.

As the meme goes; one side doesn't know which bathroom to use, the other one has a billion rounds of ammunition and 100 million firearms, any questions?

I don't want to live through that, I don't want my children or their children to live through that, and I don't want that to become the future of my country. The best way to stop that is to simply stop the communists and their allies. Don't be silent be an activist. Write to your congress critters, write to your local and state political organizations, write to your states executive branch. Show up at meetings! Go have a talk with your sheriff, or your police chief. Tell them all you know what the Constitution says and you expect them to honor their oath explicitly. Quiz them on what the Constitution says! Do they know what the preamble to the Bill of Rights says? Do they understand what the 9th and 10th amendments to say? Urge your state political critters to get off the federal money crack train! Much of what Washington imposes is accomplished by extortion. If the states simply refuse to sign up to the extortion the federal government should lose any court challenge under the 9th and 10th amendments.

As an example Indiana attorney general Todd rokita is currently challenging the federal government's department of education proposals to require variations of critical race theory and the inclusion of 1619 project course materials. Nowhere in the Constitution is the federal government granted authority over education. If states simply refuse the extortion money the federal government should lose almost all power over state education programs. Would that reduce the money schools have? Absolutely! Guess what in the real world you live within your means if that means reading, writing, math, science, technology, history and civics and that's all; Great! That is what our children are there for. Not for lunch, not for before school and after school feeding programs, not for sports, not for political indoctrination, and not especially to be babysat. They are there to learn enough to be productive good positive citizens.

The same can be said for roads, probably the EPA in large measure, and many other things. If we can get 26 conservative states that simply push back on the federal government's extortion to get states to do what they want I believe it will have a positive effect. Are you willing to spend a little bit of time writing?

Frankly I was nearly giddy with Glee when the first states began getting off the covid unemployment crack train. I was absolutely amazed that Holcomb actually found his and did the same. Must have been the chamber of commerce Republican in him...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Being canceled can do that to you. I'm not sure if he was red-pilled or white-pilled though.
    I thought black-pilled was a necessary intermediate stage to being white-pilled. If he was ever black-pilled, I could not detect it in his writings. I think he is used to uphill battles and does not discourage easily

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I thought black-pilled was a necessary intermediate stage to being white-pilled. If he was ever black-pilled, I could not detect it in his writings. I think he is used to uphill battles and does not discourage easily
    He's also got one of the biggest pairs of brass ones in the world. He went from at war with the NSA to at war with Bolsonsaro while living in Brazil. He's just brave and convicted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh no. I learned from the urban dictionary just today that one can reach a status of white pilled from either the red or black pill status.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I'd say neither.
    After being cancelled you can speak your mind without fear of losing everything. Those are likely things he always believed, he's only now able to state it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd say neither.
    After being cancelled you can speak your mind without fear of losing everything. Those are likely things he always believed, he's only now able to state it.
    In that respect I’d have to agree

Top Bottom