• ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    This weekend!

Thw show will be at the Hancock County Fairgrounds.

Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm
    Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm

$6 admission for those over 12.

Free parking!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Is it one or two rooms this time?

Guess I will go. It’s been a miss for the past 4 shows there but it’s better than no show.
    Hell Ya never know what will be sitting on the table or come through the door.

Hancock County Fairgrounds

620 N Apple St
    Greenfield, IN 46140
    Vendor
    8ft Tables $45.00/each

Dealer Setup:
    Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
    Saturday 7:00am - 9:00am

8ft Tables and chairs are provided.
    Electricity Included.
    All vendors are required to stay both days of the show.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Is it one or two rooms this time?

Guess I will go. It’s been a miss for the past 4 shows there but it’s better than no show.
    Hell Ya never know what will be sitting on the table or come through the door.

Hancock County Fairgrounds

620 N Apple St
    Greenfield, IN 46140
    Vendor
    8ft Tables $45.00/each

Dealer Setup:
    Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
    Saturday 7:00am - 9:00am

8ft Tables and chairs are provided.
    Electricity Included.
    All vendors are required to stay both days of the show.
    Not sure.

Hoping two rooms. Either way, better than raking leaves! :D

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I went with low expectations. Scored some Titegroup at a very reasonable market price from Brian's.

And then I was on my way out when I glanced at a table and saw a literal dream gun of mine sitting in a cigar box with a price from 2016. Been on the lookout for a Pocket Hammerless deal for ages and today was the day.

Unfortunately it was cheap for a reason: There's some funky trigger stuff going on, like maybe the grip safety isn't engaging properly. Sometimes the trigger will click for several pulls before actually dropping the hammer, even with the grip safety tied all the way down. Oh well, project.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I went with low expectations. Scored some Titegroup at a very reasonable market price from Brian's.

And then I was on my way out when I glanced at a table and saw a literal dream gun of mine sitting in a cigar box with a price from 2016. Been on the lookout for a Pocket Hammerless deal for ages and today was the day.

Unfortunately it was cheap for a reason: There's some funky trigger stuff going on, like maybe the grip safety isn't engaging properly. Sometimes the trigger will click for several pulls before actually dropping the hammer, even with the grip safety tied all the way down. Oh well, project.
    So was it one room or two? I’ve got a pretty open day tomorrow and thinking about getting an early start up there.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So was it one room or two? I’ve got a pretty open day tomorrow and thinking about getting an early start up there.
    It was two, but one room was like 80% knives and junk. Not much in terms of surplus.

I think the guy I bought from just wandered in looking to offload it. I'm not sure he even had a table. Brian's was pretty stocked on powder, though, except unobtainium Unique or Universal.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    It was two, but one room was like 80% knives and junk. Not much in terms of surplus.

I think the guy I bought from just wandered in looking to offload it. I'm not sure he even had a table. Brian's was pretty stocked on powder, though, except unobtainium Unique or Universal.
    Knives are fun, I could do without junk . Brian’s is always solid, some good dudes for sure.

Top Bottom