• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    We found out Friday that my wife Pam is pregnant:rockwoot: About a year and a half ago we lost a baby (went in for an ultrasound and no heartbeat) We had tried fertility drugs among other things and about 2-3 months ago we pretty much gave up and decided we were blessed with the 3 we have (sometimes):D And bam she's pregnant. We are very excited..another future shooter.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    We found out Friday that my wife Pam is pregnant:rockwoot: About a year and a half ago we lost a baby (went in for an ultrasound and no heartbeat) We had tried fertility drugs among other things and about 2-3 months ago we pretty much gave up and decided we were blessed with the 3 we have (sometimes):D And bam she's pregnant. We are very excited..another future shooter.

Congratulations !!! :rockwoot:

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Awsome man congrats to the both of you. My wife wasn't supposed to be able to have a child or carry one long enough to give birth to a healthy one. Here we are two years later with a little walkin, talkin spittin image of her momma !

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City

Congratulations! I know shootin blanks is cheaper but it sure isn't as much fun lol. Happy for you that you got live ammo... Snicker snicker..:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Congrats! I've always regretted I never had any kids when I was married. Hope the best for you this time!!!!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co

Congrats man!! Been there, done that (unfortunatley) but it is what it is...... and my wifey is 11 weeks along now for our 2nd ;)

Top Bottom