• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Sold. [FONT=&amp]The Great Dane needs some work. The frame has been welded a few times and the last time it was not straight, so the deck belt comes off. The hydro hoses leak and it needs rear tires and battery is dead. Someone was going to come and look at the mower, they were a no show, I jumped the mower and battery took a charge, so it might be good.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Has a 23hp Kaw. engine. $600[/FONT] $550

[FONT=&amp]The Troy Bill leaf vacuum i have not used for a few years and will probably need the carb cleaned. I have the bag, leaf vac nozzle and a hose. 5hp, self propelled $125[/FONT] $100

[FONT=&amp]The Easy Rake vacuum i used last year and works great. I have 2 deck attachments, has swivel casters so it can be used behind a ZTR mower.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I used it behind the Great Dane.[/FONT][FONT=&amp] $600[/FONT] $500

[FONT=&amp] Sold. Catch Rite grass catcher. I used it on the Great Dane and a walk behind mower. $125[/FONT] $100

[FONT=&amp]Might do a trade for a DJI drone. (Mavic pro, zoom, inspire), a 3D printer (cr10-S4/5 or Ender 3 Pro + cash) or maybe a gun.

I can take a CC.

[/FONT]
    3qy5RP7m.jpg

Q5uqhqxm.jpg

9CcOMTCm.jpg

XjjZdMYm.jpg

aSLtMfUm.jpg

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.