• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    I recently acquired a HP Color Laserjet 3500 from a thrift store which was apparently not aware of the value of this great little office/workgroup/small business color laser printer. It sells for $400-$645+plus shipping refurbished:

HP Color LaserJet 3500 Color Laser printer - 12 ppm - 350 sheets

This printer would be an excellent heavy duty small business or office printer. I wish I was allowed to bring it to work to put on my desk. It prints 12 pages per minute B/W or Color, so it would be excellent for printing out flyers or otherwise mass producing color documents. It has a 350-page capacity. It is Mac and PC compatible.

I'm asking $[strike]350[/strike] [strike]NOW $250[/strike] $150 final. I have tested it and it functions great. I've ordered a 6' USB cable that will arrive June 15th at the earliest to save you the trip to Ripoff Shack or Worst Buy where they would want $10-20 for this. A power cord is also included.

Full disclosure: Some of the lighter beige plastic has slightly yellowed a bit. My understanding is that this is because of a flame-retardant additive required by law. You might notice that computer manufacturers have moved to darker colors in recent years. Also I managed to break off the little plastic tab that holds the paper straight out because I am an idiot. It is low on black toner, but it prints black fine right now. This printer is big and heavy. I will bring it to your car/truck/whatever if need be.

Trade interests:
    Remington 870 12 gauge only
    Mossberg 500 12 gauge only
    SKS
    7.62x54r ammo
    Nagant revolver
    Something else?

Last edited:

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    If you want a picture I'll post one on request. I don't want to ask my girlfriend to take a picture if she doesn't have to. It pretty much loks like all the rest in the world.

NEW PRICE $300 OR TRADE. I no longer want a Mosin, I just went ahead and bought one, but I would like a Nagant revolver and some 7.62.54r ammo.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Trade?

Hey dude,

Not sure if you would be interested but I would offer to trade the Thomasville computer desk I have for the printer. You can check it out in the same forum. Let me know if you have any interest in this.

Thanks,
    Mike

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    PICS AND PRICE DROP

As you can see, it is in good physical shape:
    9jsqY.jpg

Even my cat is impressed with the vibrant color!
    qOa8k.jpg

(She dives into whatever I'm doing)

It's excellent for printing out color targets. These colors don't run! (or smudge or make the pages crinkly like inkjets frequently do)
    DrSgE.jpg

targetz.com is great for finding targets BTW)

Here are the cables:
    FFd7Y.jpg

One is a bit longer than the other. If someone just wants one, they can have it for $5. If you buy the printer, you can have both if you want them. They are NIB in OEM packaging.

I got a great deal on this, so feel free to send me a lowball. I'll sit on it for a while, but I may just take it.

Top Bottom