• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I propose Indiana adopt the same/similar "Make My Day" law as Oklahoma, it just has such a nice ring to it. Really catchy.

Might have to copyright it, too, if it hasn't already been - gots to be thinkin' 'bout my next get-rich-quick scheme, you know?

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    So did all three of them do us a favor and die or just one?
    All 3 died ......Two inside the house , then one made it to the driveway where he died .
    This happened in 2017 ............The girl said they had committed a few more home invasions and car jackings previously .
    Then , Their Luck ran out ............

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    The utterly sophomoric attempt at journalism (and I do believe a high school sophomore with a brand new thesaurus wrote this) is giving me a headache, so I will restrict my comment to one question.
    Did Jacob have a gun?
    At the opening of this piece of pulp trash, we are informed that Jacob has brass knuckles. Two paragraphs later they have morphed into a "gun". Neat trick.
    r.e......"Jacob Redfearn, 17, thought it would be easy to break into a home and steal everything of value. Because he was armed with a weapon – brass knuckles – Jacob thought he would be able to overpower anyone who happened to be in the house when he and two teenage friends broke in to commit armed robbery. However, Jacob was not prepared when he unknowingly targeted a home where the homeowner’s son was in possession of a high-powered AR-15 assault rifle that he did not hesitate to use to kill Jacob in cold blood for trying to break into the house and steal what did not belong to him.

Jacob died because he was outmatched by the AR-15. Now, the teenage victim’s grandfather, Leroy Schumacher, wants everyone to know that his grandson would not have been mowed down by a slew of bullets from a raging AR-15 assault rifle. According to the grandfather, his grandson would not have died during the robbery if the homeowner’s son had not been equipped with the deadly weapon – but had been in possession of a firearm more at the same speed as the gun Jacob was using during the armed robbery."

homeowner-AR-15-grandfather-said-unfair-0.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good catch 2Tonic. I missed that nuance. I didnt see the kid had a gun.

Way to bury the lede, dude.

Reminds me of how they do corrections. Libel you on the front page, top of the fold, in a 1" tall headline, correct it later on page G15, buried after the obituaries and classifieds.

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Yeah, the writer is a dip$hit and is laying it down thick, going for “evil black rifle blah”.
    Grandpa, I kinda understand— he’s grief stricken, just lost his grandson. He knows he was a thug, but emotions overpower logic when it’s family.
    When somebody breaks into a home, that’s the big line — they don’t announce “could I please kindly take some cash from your wallet to buy some bread, I promise not to inconvenience any of you”. They could steal stuff, or just as easily they could rape and torture to death every occupant. There’s no talk about “fair” — deadly force against the burglars, and that’s it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All 3 died ......Two inside the house , then one made it to the driveway where he died .
    This happened in 2017 ............The girl said they had committed a few more home invasions and car jackings previously .
    Then , Their Luck ran out ............

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No sympathy for the thugs.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The utterly sophomoric attempt at journalism (and I do believe a high school sophomore with a brand new thesaurus wrote this) is giving me a headache, so I will restrict my comment to one question.
    Did Jacob have a gun?
    At the opening of this piece of pulp trash, we are informed that Jacob has brass knuckles. Two paragraphs later they have morphed into a "gun". Neat trick.
    r.e......"Jacob Redfearn, 17, thought it would be easy to break into a home and steal everything of value. Because he was armed with a weapon – brass knuckles – Jacob thought he would be able to overpower anyone who happened to be in the house when he and two teenage friends broke in to commit armed robbery. However, Jacob was not prepared when he unknowingly targeted a home where the homeowner’s son was in possession of a high-powered AR-15 assault rifle that he did not hesitate to use to kill Jacob in cold blood for trying to break into the house and steal what did not belong to him.

Jacob died because he was outmatched by the AR-15. Now, the teenage victim’s grandfather, Leroy Schumacher, wants everyone to know that his grandson would not have been mowed down by a slew of bullets from a raging AR-15 assault rifle. According to the grandfather, his grandson would not have died during the robbery if the homeowner’s son had not been equipped with the deadly weapon – but had been in possession of a firearm more at the same speed as the gun Jacob was using during the armed robbery."

homeowner-AR-15-grandfather-said-unfair-0.jpg

Good catch 2Tonic. I missed that nuance. I didnt see the kid had a gun.

Way to bury the lede, dude.

Reminds me of how they do corrections. Libel you on the front page, top of the fold, in a 1" tall headline, correct it later on page G15, buried after the obituaries and classifieds.
    No guns found, at least according to every other article I've seen on this one had brass knuckles another had a knife. But do you expect the grandfather or this "reporter" to get it right.
    Hesitation can get you killed by thugs.
    Evidently he didn't open right up, per reports there was a brief conversation before he fired. I'm guessing two sentences "Get out or I'm going to shoot" "**** you, I'll take that from you and stick it up your" bang bang bang.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Getaway driver says,"he should have shot at their legs"

She never fired a shot, boohoo:

Sentencing:

She, "feels guilty, but not responsible"

Case info:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When are we gonna rid the world of these leftist **** ******* ? They have infiltrated everything, and are allowed to still exist. Every “journalist” involved in this story is an obvious screeching libtard **** ******* POS propagandist.

It is and should always be a forgone conclusion that if some piece of **** is kicking in your door, he/she gets whatever they get.

This is why I really don’t care about Russian or North Korean nukes, ****, the world deserves it.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    They were not raised right their mothers fathers and grandparents would of told everyone of them it’s not right to “Lie ,cheat or steal” !
    And this probably won’t of ever come to this.

The boy who shot them was doing as he was raised !
    If someone breaks into your home you have the right to defend yourself and your family an property.
    THE END !

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I guess grandpa now wants the law changed so the home invaders announce their numbers and weaponry prior to kicking in the door so that everyone can get the right weapons to make it a fair fight ?

Top Bottom