• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Recent story from Columbus, let me excerpt the pertinent parts for you:

The judges are 'woke', they think that the police are 'less learned' and don't know what they are talking about, and the kid's know they can do what they want and they won't be doing any time - and you want us to worry about traffic tickets!

If we don't solve the big problems we'll be fighting off local warlords, not worrying about driving records
    Those judges and prosecutors are incubating super predators and releasing them into society.

It's like a lab in frick'n Jurassic Park.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What democrats do you admire?
    I don’t admire anyone that associates themselves with a party that says their intentions are to strip me of constitutional rights, kill the unborn, silence opponents, rig elections, act as if they’re the party of love and tolerance and call black conservatives racist names and gay conservatives homophobic names.

I don’t admire a single democrat and I never will. I don’t admire 99% of conservatives either.

Not sure what that has to do with my comment tho... unless you’re playing provocateur again. The comment was pointing out that democrat politicians have so many skeletons in their closet, yet that’s ignored while going on about a SPEEDING TICKET. Anyone that’s driven a car has gotten a speeding ticket. That has no bearing on their capability to legislate.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    We're told to be respectful, don't make generalizations, and makes our points yet I don't see how this post qualifies on either of those requests, but these types of posts get the most likes! No wonder I think its more about scoring points than making them.

I am sorry.

Not being liked is definitely a rough road to take, and I wish you well on your journey.

I will be more careful to not make generalizations and be more specific. Perhaps I should say those that chose the child sniffer and feeler upper? Or the ones that prefer child puberty blockers to do what....keep them young? Kind of sick, but it's not generalized I guess.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I volunteered to help out the MOD team here and was turned down
    smile.gif

Top Bottom