Got one to spare? Karma goes a long way...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I really want an AR-15, but I definitely can't afford to go buy one. Any really well off person want to donate one to the "my dream" foundation? lol

Hey it was worth a shot, I know there are a lot of people who have things like this laying around wasting space but dont sell it because they don't need the money.

Before you bash me, I do have a job and go to school full time, have two kids and a loving wife. Not trying to be a bum, just thought it would make for good karma and a very greatful me! Thanks INGO!!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    If only I had a spare. Good luck with this. I bet there may be a few members that have spare parts. You could eventually end up building one. Hey, there's an idea. Wouldn't it be great to pull together spare parts and build an INGO AR?:ar15:

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but the guns are the cheap part of this hobby, If you do not have a .223 the extra ammo you will have to buy soon adds up to multiples of the gun cost. I never shoot less than 200 of acaliber during a range trip that is 40-60 per trip in under a year you have spent the cost of the gun.

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Maybe you could try that trade up shtick. You start with a pen or something similar and keep trading up until you get an AR. I know it sound like a long shot but it could be pretty fun. You could try it on the classifieds, start with some extra piece of gun related item you have and see how far you can get. I bet a lot of us would be willing to help "upgrade" your trades. I've got a mossberg 500 forend I don't need....and so on and so on.

7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    i wish, buddy. you should just buy a part or two every other week and build. before ya know it youll have an AR. thats what i did with my first one. came out nice. i will help assemble if you need it.

IndyRon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Save $20 bucks every week. That is one less mcdonalds or burger king meal every few days. It adds up fast. You'll have the $600 you need in 6-9 months. Then, just keep an eye out on AR15.com and other boards for vendor deals.

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Good luck. I don't know anyone, rich or poor, who would be willing to just give away a $900 gun. Just try to save a little each month and you'll get there.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    If I still had a title-1 lower id be happy to done it. I would be willing to donate a lightly used bolt and hand guard though

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    If only I had a spare. Good luck with this. I bet there may be a few members that have spare parts. You could eventually end up building one. Hey, there's an idea. Wouldn't it be great to pull together spare parts and build an INGO AR?:ar15:

I am all for this!! I would love to have the one and only INGO AR!! If you have parts that you are willing to spare, message me!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Spare Parts makes it sound like one could have excess parts?! :dunno:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Maybe you could try that trade up shtick. You start with a pen or something similar and keep trading up until you get an AR. I know it sound like a long shot but it could be pretty fun. You could try it on the classifieds, start with some extra piece of gun related item you have and see how far you can get. I bet a lot of us would be willing to help "upgrade" your trades. I've got a mossberg 500 forend I don't need....and so on and so on.

Ok, I have a brand new black BIC pen up for grabs, what u got to trade?

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    I've got a 20" barrel.. If you or your family has property to shoot on. :)
    I would even be willing to loan you a rifle if you did a course with me at Fortress Defense.. in the spring.

Top Bottom