• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xenokilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Mishawaka
    I love it! Got a Kahr CW9 from a member on a whim to try something different than pocket guns. Due to comfort issues I have only ever carried pocket guns and I am a small guy with girl hands. This thing fits my hand great and conceals in the waistband perfectly. I know these are the "poor man's" version, but it is very accurate and has had zero issues with several ammo types.

Anyone else love or hate em'?

Late to the party but i love my CW40, very easy to conceal.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    What do you experienced Kahr folks recommend for magazines? Have a CM9 on the way (largely due to the awful influence of the internet) and need to figure out which way I want to go on a 2nd or maybe even third mag.

Popacap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Westfield, IN
    Kahr awesome

Great concealed carry gun! Shoots very well. Well enough to shoot IDPA, if you wanted. I did once and finished middle of the pack in the Enhanced class.

My first Kahr was lost over the side of a canoe in Colorado. My first and last lesson needed on the value of a quality holster for all hanguns you care about!

Popacap

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    I've carried a Kahr CW 45 for a while and love it. Comfort, reliability, accuracy, concealability, stopping power, all are none issues with this gun. The entire Kahr line is one of the best values out there for a CC gun IMHO.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Great concealed carry gun! Shoots very well. Well enough to shoot IDPA, if you wanted. I did once and finished middle of the pack in the Enhanced class.

My first Kahr was lost over the side of a canoe in Colorado. My first and last lesson needed on the value of a quality holster for all hanguns you care about!

Popacap

This is the first somewhat believable "I lost my gun in a boating accident" story on INGO yet. :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Just shot my new CM9 today. About 100 rounds total, 3 different types of ammo, it didn't want to eject round #14 but zero issues otherwise, a good start I think.

The white square on the rear sight + the white dot on the front gave me a LOT of trouble when it came time for rapid fire, double taps, etc. For slow fire I was ok with it.

Anybody do anything with your rear sights on these? The traditional Glock dot and goal post works well for me as does a blacked out rear, but I figured I'd ask around before fiddling with things.

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    its ok

I had a cw9 for a few months it was okay. I got rid of it because once you take that slide off it seems like your holding a toy. the polymer is just to thin for me to trust it.

Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    Congrats on the Kahr! I have been carrying a CW45 and love it. I added a Hogue Handall Jr slip on grip and makes a big difference. It has little palm swells that help alot. Its a great carry gun IMHO.

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats on the Kahr! I have been carrying a CW45 and love it. I added a Hogue Handall Jr slip on grip and makes a big difference. It has little palm swells that help alot. Its a great carry gun IMHO.

I did the same for my CW9. When I first got it after shooting quite a few rounds the stock grip would start chewing up my hand. It's great now with the Hogue.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    DOOO EEEET! Did I mention they are on sale this week? ;)

:facepalm: Why didn't I see this two weeks ago! Wwwhhhhyyyyyy....

Actually, we nearly headed your way to pull the trigger on one today (no pun intended) but kids and a corn maize got in the way. Really like the concealability of the single stack, still annoyed with my current EDC.

HalfCocked

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Congrats Grelber on purchasing a fine gun. I didn't see any post with the suggestion, but may have missed it, you should check out the Karh Talk forum. It has a wealth of great info and suggestions for making a great gun even better.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Kahrs like a car like to be "broken in". They have a tendency to be a little tight at first but usually give in nicely. What do I know all my fell to the bottom of the river!

Top Bottom