Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Something a little different here. For sale is a gold, emerald and diamond bracelet and earrings set.

One 14KT YG Emerald and Diamond Bracelet. This bracelet has 13 5x4mm oval cut emeralds that are a medium to dark green, and uniform in color and size. These stones are approximately .30ct. each. There are 13 4 diamond links between the emeralds at .03ct. each. The emerald links have 10 diamonds around them at .015ct. each. This piece with the stones weighs 15.3 dwts. The total estimated carat weight of the emeralds is 3.90cttw.

Total carat weight of the diamonds is 3.51cttw, clarity VS-2, Color G-H

Earrings are of similar construction. Each has 6x4mm pear shaped .50ct emerald on top with fifteen .01ct diamonds. The bottom dangle has a 7x5mm pear emerald +/-.75ct with sixteen .01ct diamonds.

Total carat weight of the diamonds in each earring is .31ct total, clarity VS-2, Color G-H

The above is from appraisals I have from 2014. Appraised value of the bracelet in 2014 was $9.995.00. The earrings together were $4,495.00. Total $14,490.00. I had the appraisals updated in April 2022 with the bracelet then $11,795.00. I can not find the updated earrings appraisal but it was up a similar percentage. It is safe to say the appraised value is $15,000 to $17,500.

I will provide copies of the appraisals and will meet at your jeweler’s location if desired for authentication, etc.

I will be on the northeast side of Indianapolis the afternoon of 11/10.

Will consider partial trade for firearms, cash or gold/silver bullion preferred.

Asking $7,500.00, FIRM AT $6,500.00 for the set. Cash or gold coins/bars at spot. In person only, willing to travel as far north as Indy to meet. I had planned to consign this to a local auction house but thought I would give INGO a brief try.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    FIRM AT $6,500.00 for the set. Cash or gold coins/bars at spot. In person only, willing to travel as far north as Indy to meet.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom