• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    This will be my first 1500. Doing a man date with 2 other guys from the north and making a road trip.

I am specifically looking for GSG 1911.22 magazine extenders. I know that's not the right term. I know these were sold not to long ago I remember someone advertising them on here. But replacing this part allows you to fit 14 rounds verses 10. Does anyone know if a dealer down there carries these? Then I also will be one the look out for reloading items.

This will be my last gun show till the fall basically..

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Look for the MAG MAN normally in the south building on the west side. BIG OLD SIGN ABOVE TABLES ON BOTH SIDES.

He carries all types of mag's but I would not know the atatus of that gsg extender. I will admit he has got me nice deals on some rather obscure mags in the past. Browning nomad and challanger mags. Browning model 82 308 mag, Single shot target adaptors. Even a mag for the rare browning a-bolt 22 magnum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The vendor with the large sign that says "CLIPS" will more likely be there and have what you are looking for.

We have that vendor at the big shows her ein VA also .... i cringe every time i see that sign ....

On a side note, i've looked at a few mags from the clips vendor and had to turn em all down due to price. M&P .40 mags were over double what www.44mag.com charges, and tokarev mags were way more than my buddy wanted to pay. this was pre December. Happy hunting anyways!

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    We have that vendor at the big shows her ein VA also .... i cringe every time i see that sign ....

On a side note, i've looked at a few mags from the clips vendor and had to turn em all down due to price. M&P .40 mags were over double what www.44mag.com charges, and tokarev mags were way more than my buddy wanted to pay. this was pre December. Happy hunting anyways!

I have found his prices to be not competitive as well.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    A short "mancation" for you and the boys would be how I would phrase it, but that's just me.
    If you don't find what you want you might check out ITP or PSS while you are in town. Free admission and parking at both places and great prices.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

Top Bottom