• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Why do we assume that Harris isn't also a tool, who will be manipulated and allowed to remain in office only so long as she follows orders? Both of them are empty suits, who will do anything in politics for a buck. Neither seems like a Svengali, actually calling the shots.
    biden, kerry, psaki, etc all seem to be parroting the jargon of the world economic forum in davos:
    "reset", "build back better"...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    biden, kerry, psaki, etc all seem to be parroting the jargon of the world economic forum in davos:
    "reset", "build back better"...
    You suppose they'll be subjected to the hardships they're in favor of cramming down everyone else's throats? Surely they believe in their policies so much that they would never separate themselves from the fallout.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    After the potato signed away over 150k jobs, I have a strong feeling reality will start settling in about what has happened.

Looks like things are kicking off faster than I expected. Wallstreet got pantsed for the past few days by kids trolling hedge funds, and now the potato in chief has a choice...

Bail out hedge funds everyone wants to viscerally rip to shreds for cathartic enjoyment or do nothing and have a total economic collapse on your second week in office.

*gets more marshmellows*
    Hope there's livestreams of the jumpers.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hope there's livestreams of the jumpers.
    There will be no jumpers...unless someone's just off their meds...because there is no shame in failure anymore and there's a safety net at the bottom. They will just collect their participation trophy bank account and wait for the next bailout. There are no longer consequences for bad behavior since we will be asked to pay for it anyway.

Instead of a jump it will be a more crumbling of the cliff face with nowhere to go and the whole country will be there for it.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Come on folks, those of you on this board who voted for him... Come in right now and tell us why we shouldn’t be concerned about this.
    Ah, but they feel no need for justification as they think they are on the right side of history now...their Soviet Onion style election victory has puffed up their plumage and you will only see them joyously jumping in with in your face slams and salt for your wounds, their truths are published by the Ministry of Truth after all. Silly non-believer.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Come on folks, those of you on this board who voted for him... Come in right now and tell us why we shouldn’t be concerned about this.
    It's all in preparation of the Kumbaya roll out. Please, sit down and relax. Enjoy the koolaid and sing, "Kumbaya.............".

Ah......I see you are feeling better already.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    You suppose they'll be subjected to the hardships they're in favor of cramming down everyone else's throats? Surely they believe in their policies so much that they would never separate themselves from the fallout.
    Like BigRed said: they're part of the cabal and even if they're junior partners, they expect to be exempt from the consequences of the WEF's agenda. No. They don't believe in their policies, they know it's all a steaming pile of BS designed to get useful-idiots(D) to peacefully comply and even report on the rest of us when we don't cooperate

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The answer to that question is embodied in the fact that a number of Hollywood A-listers flew an 'eyebrow artist' from Sydney to LA (14 hours of CO2 spewing jet powered flight each way) to make their eyebrows perfect for the 2017 oscars, and then 2 days later flew her back to Sydney. Or that Google paid for a private jet and helicopter to ferry Prince Harry to their climate conference in Palmero, IT so he could lecture people (barefoot) on how the world needs to get by on less

In a word, No

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The answer to that question is embodied in the fact that a number of Hollywood A-listers flew an 'eyebrow artist' from Sydney to LA (14 hours of CO2 spewing jet powered flight each way) to make their eyebrows perfect for the 2017 oscars, and then 2 days later flew her back to Sydney. Or that Google paid for a private jet and helicopter to ferry Prince Harry to their climate conference in Palmero, IT so he could lecture people (barefoot) on how the world needs to get by on less

In a word, No

Not that I give a rat's ass about a "carbon footprint", but I do wonder how much it could be reduced simply be wiping out "the elite".

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Time to start "beating plowheads into swords, for those tired, old men, that we elected kings...." This truly is the "End of the Innocence"..

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll tell you one thing. I'm not giving up my private jet.

(if I had one.)

Top Bottom